2015 Holiday Running Streak (Read 463 times)

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

Running is how you get away from life in general.

xhristopher

Truth!

Joann Y

Don't tell anyone this! They don't need to know that your movement is inside a symphony of bliss.

From the Internet.

Word. Writing my PhD thesis right now and running is what I do when my brain can't deal with science and making figures and coherent sentences anymore.

6.2 really lovely miles done - one of those runs where getting dressed was a chore, but once I got out there just cruising on autopilot was SO relaxing! Just what I needed before getting into my to-do list for the day.

10 days in and 39.5 mi so far which should hopefully keep my on track to hit both the December goal and 1000 mi for the year.

td2059

12/4 - 6 miles rainy,windy with sunshine mixed in @ the very end !

Teresadfp

One day at a time

9 days now!  It's really helped me feel better.  Yeah, life sucks sometimes.  I think 2015 has been the hardest year of my life.

runnerclay

Consistently Slow

26---27---28---29---30---1---2---3------4-----5---6---7---8---9--10---11---12---13---14---15---16---17---18---19---20---21

2----6-----8.8--7-----2.6--3--1.1--2.5---4.1--

22---23---24---25---26---27---28---29---30---31---1

Run until the trail runs out.

SCHEDULE 2016--

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

unsolicited chatter

http://bkclay.blogspot.com/

runnerclay

Consistently Slow

Run until the trail runs out.

SCHEDULE 2016--

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

unsolicited chatter

http://bkclay.blogspot.com/

pygirl

One more mile down tonight! Feeling better and looking forward to trails in the morning.

Doug-

Finally been getting around to consistent tempo runs every week, had a good one yesterday morning followed by an evening shakeout jog to make it 10 for the day.

You all are looking good! X- do you think you might be tired from all those 10+ mile days? Just saying..

Nice job Joann, and thanks for motivating us all! I didn't want to run today but thought about this challenge, thanks!

I'm staying in Vrsar this weekend, a coastal town in Croatia on the Adriatic. Just came back from the 12k run with my husband, it was a beautiful trail in the istrian woods with glimpses of the Lim fjord, two vertical drops to the sea and climbes back that killed me. I don't know, maybe all the good runs in the past weeks caught up with me, but I just felt kinda ”meh” today. I'm going to the sauna now, maybe that will revive me.

Streak alive, 3 miles per day so far, but getting to 160 for the month is not going to happen if I keep this up

TeaOlive

old woman w/hobby

My streak is dead.

MTA:  still working for the milesSmile

steph  

td2059

12/5 - 3.7 wet miles