2015 Holiday Running Streak (Read 463 times)

Teresadfp

One day at a time

10 days!  2.4 miles without stopping, which is good for me.  It was one of those runs that felt fairly effortless.

erinr

14 days here.  Today was 8.7 miles.  Made the classic mistake of running with the wind at my back on the way out, and having to run into it the whole way home.

mdolley

Funky kicks 2019

Dec 5 -   5.0 peaceful miles along the seacoast under the setting sun

Saw lots of duckies : )

I'm staying in Vrsar this weekend, a coastal town in Croatia on the Adriatic. Just came back from the 12k run with my husband, it was a beautiful trail in the istrian woods with glimpses of the Lim fjord, two vertical drops to the sea and climbes back that killed me. I don't know, maybe all the good runs in the past weeks caught up with me, but I just felt kinda ”meh” today. I'm going to the sauna now, maybe that will revive me.

guess they can't always be good runs

Get off my porch

runnerclay

Consistently Slow

26---27---28---29---30---1---2---3------4-----5-------6-----7------8------9----10-----11-----12------13-----14------15------16----17-----18-----19-----20-------21

2----6-----8.8--7-----2.6--3--1.1--2.5---4.1--7.5---

22---23---24---25---26---27---28---29---30---31---1

Run until the trail runs out.

SCHEDULE 2016--

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

unsolicited chatter

http://bkclay.blogspot.com/

Joann Y

I'm staying in Vrsar this weekend, a coastal town in Croatia on the Adriatic. Just came back from the 12k run with my husband, it was a beautiful trail in the istrian woods with glimpses of the Lim fjord, two vertical drops to the sea and climbes back that killed me. I don't know, maybe all the good runs in the past weeks caught up with me, but I just felt kinda ”meh” today. I'm going to the sauna now, maybe that will revive me.

Doesn't sound too terrible ;-)

Joann Y

6 miles, kind of still hungover. oops.

Mpls Laker

Northstar Running

20 miles today. We had beautiful weather by MN standards but it was pretty tough towards the end.

DantheMan

Streak is shot but I am still going to milage.

-Find your happy pace.

joescott

MTA:  still working for the milesSmile

That's the spirit!

I'm still tracking good toward the mileage goal and still on the streak.  It is good to have this little circus trick as a motivator.

- Joe

We are fragile creatures on collision with our judgment day.

xhristopher

10-13-10-15-1-2-12-2-9-2-12

IMy running has been bipolar lately. It's a good day or bad day. Nothing in between.

Teresadfp

One day at a time

11th day done.

mdolley

Funky kicks 2019

11th day done.

Great job  : )

Seanv2

Well, I'm out. Yesterday I was facing the third one mile day in a week and it just seemed stupid and pointless and I didn't go. Good luck to the rest of you though!

Have you qualified for Boston? I want to interview you!

Message me!

www.miloandthecalf.com

55 miles for my first full week in the streak.  Had a close one on Thursday night after a very long day... squeezed in 3k.  Definitely would've skipped one or two runs this week if I wasn't in this... keep at it everyone.