2015 Holiday Running Streak (Read 463 times)

celiacChris

3Days4Cure

2.44 miles - recent record length.

Chris
    PRs: 27:26 5k/ 49:52 5mi/ 58:17 10k/ 2:09:24 half/ 5:13:17 Full

Post-Bipolar PRs: 38:35 5k/ 1:09:34 8k/ 1:09:39 5mi/ 1:33:03 10k/ 3:20:40 Half

2022 Goals

Back to 10k

Ojo

Still streaking but my mileage is WAY off due to some aches and pains.  Goal is to keep going and not the amount of miles.

Sara

MM #2929

Intentionally Blank

Like Ojo, I am not meeting my mileage goals, but the streak is still alive.

mikeymike

I have a pretty awesome streak of not running on Mondays. I think I can carry this through at least New Years.

Runners run

Ojo

Still trying to catch you -- I am about 250 days behind you!

Like Ojo, I am not meeting my mileage goals, but the streak is still alive.

Sara

MM #2929

Teresadfp

One day at a time

Day 19 done.  1.6 miles.

joescott

21 days in streak, 225 miles.  165 miles for Dec so far -- nice to have a few in the bank against my 299 goal since I'll be on some beach in Mexico on New Year's Eve. 

- Joe

We are fragile creatures on collision with our judgment day.

xhristopher

0-13-10-15

1-2-12-2-9-2-12

2-7-5-2-3-8-0

0-0

Taking the day off Sunday felt so good I took yesterday off too. That was so nice I'll take today off as well. I've got a new streak going!

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

I have a pretty awesome streak of not running on Mondays. I think I can carry this through at least New Years.

Maybe you can borrow from Tuesday's runs.

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

I had a lovely run in the mist this morning to make Day 600. Not going to make the mileage goal, but fully expect to exceed the streak goal.

joescott

- Joe

We are fragile creatures on collision with our judgment day.

21 days and 79 miles in the holiday streak and 51 mi so far in December so just slightly ahead of pace for my target.

It almost feels like cheating though because temps have been so mild - I've done this streak a few times in the past and this is definitely not what running December in Wisconsin  is supposed to feel like.

td2059

I had a lovely run in the mist this morning to make Day 600. Not going to make the mileage goal, but fully expect to exceed the streak goal.

Wow ! Nice streaking !

12/15  - 6.8 miles

Teresadfp

One day at a time

20 days done, but it was just 1.1 mile.  I ate too much for lunch.  That will teach me!

Joann Y

Good job X and mikeymike. Everybody's streaking, in their own special way.

Long exhausting day at work followed by 2.2 miles. Ate some cookie dough for dinner. Ready for bed.