2015 Holiday Running Streak (Read 463 times)

12k in the sun today.

Also, today marks exactly 10.000 km since logging on RA .

Joann Y

12k in the sun today.

Hey! Very cool Jancika!

12k in the sun today.

Wow.

Get off my porch

8-10-10-13

6-8-8-8-9-9-14

6-9-10-6-4-10-15

6-10-8

In.

Ready, go.

Gringo runner

I've been on a running streak since Aug 17th so I'll jump in (today will be 122 days).  Hoping to run 300 miles or more in December.

Enjoy life... this is not a rehearsal.

td2059

12/16 - 7 dry miles

Teresadfp

One day at a time

Full day, from the time I left the house at 7:05 am until I returned at 7:30 pm.  I REALLY did not feel like running, but I made myself do 1.0 mile on the treadmill at 8:30 pm.  I'm glad I didn't blow it!

made it through my second full week of the streak.  another 55 miles.  trying to bump the mileage up over 70 to max out this week before tapering for a 50k on january 2nd.  struggled to get out the door late last night after a long day... glad to have the streak as extra motivation.

Full day, from the time I left the house at 7:05 am until I returned at 7:30 pm.  I REALLY did not feel like running, but I made myself do 1.0 mile on the treadmill at 8:30 pm.  I'm glad I didn't blow it!

And this is why I'm a morning runner. Otherwise I'd never get a run in. Even now that the guys I've been training with are all sleeping in and not running, I can still slog for 4 miles before work.

Get off my porch

Joann Y

8 miles with 4 at tempo pace last night before going to the Bulls game. Super FUN game. Jimmy Buckets got some buckets.

rmcj001

Nice! But, was it as fun as the Warriors game last night? 

Ray

Joann Y

Nice! But, was it as fun as the Warriors game last night? 

Yes! Because I WAS THERE! :-)  Best was this at 0:49.   Looks like the Warriors had a good night!

Teresadfp

One day at a time

3.1 miles done.

td2059

12/17 - 4.8 damp ,windy , wonderful miles

celiacChris

3Days4Cure

2.22 miles done

Chris
                                PRs: 27:26 5k/ 49:52 5mi/ 58:17 10k/ 2:09:24 half/ 5:13:17 Full

Post-Bipolar PRs: 38:35 5k/ 1:09:34 8k/ 1:09:39 5mi/ 1:33:03 10k/ 3:20:40 Half

2022 Goals

Back to 10k