2015 Holiday Running Streak (Read 463 times)

TeaOlive

old woman w/hobby

Out for miles as well.

steph  

runnerclay

Consistently Slow

Nice graph, Teresa Smile .

Today I've reached my goal for 2015 - 3000km!

Congrats----1800+ miles

Run until the trail runs out.

SCHEDULE 2016--

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

unsolicited chatter

http://bkclay.blogspot.com/

td2059

12/20 - 5.7 easy miles.    Should go over 120 miles for December tomorrow maybe not much of a cut back month after all .

kilkee

runktrun

I'm at 194.  I have to log 111mi in the next 11 days :P

Not running for my health, but in spite of it.

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

I'm at 153, and projecting 233. A long shot from the 281 that Joann assigned, but maybe it did up the bidding. Smile

kilkee

runktrun

Argh. Wink

Not running for my health, but in spite of it.

Joann Y

I'm at 153, and projecting 233. A long shot from the 281 that Joann assigned, but maybe it did up the bidding. Smile

Yeah, I'm a long shot from my assignment to my own self as well. Going for 200 instead of 231. Still streaking though :-)

8-10-10-13

6-8-8-8-9-9-14

6-9-10-6-4-10-15

6-10-8-9-5-8-14

In.

Ready, go.

Still in, here. 27 days and 99 miles so far.

If I can manage to avoid being hit by a bus over the course of the coming days I should hopefully reach m y 1000 mi goal for the year and the streak target.

td2059

12/21 - 10 miles horizontal rain ,high winds sunshine and even rainbows !

Felt like a cartoon character hat blowing off in the wind and the dog likes head winds torpedoes idown and goes hard into it I feel as she is going to fly me like kite probably would take off if I didn't have extra balist in the middle

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

12/21 - 10 miles horizontal rain ,high winds sunshine and even rainbows !

Felt like a cartoon character hat blowing off in the wind and the dog likes head winds torpedoes idown and goes hard into it I feel as she is going to fly me like kite probably would take off if I didn't have extra balist in the middle

Paints a great picture!  Dogs can be a lot more aerodynamic than we can. Wink

Teresadfp

One day at a time

Thank goodness for this challenge.  We have 6 family members visiting - that makes 11 people in our house for a week.  I would NOT be running without this thread!  I waited until 11:10 pm today, but I got 1.3 miles in on the treadmill.

mikeymike

My streak of not running on Mondays has survived another week, you guys. I think I can pull this off.

Runners run

Joann Y

My streak of not running on Mondays has survived another week, you guys. I think I can pull this off.

Congratulations. But what could you possibly be doing if not running?

mikeymike

Congratulations. But what could you possibly be doing if not running?

Sleeping in until the civilized hour of 6:30 on Mondays. It's a great way to start the week!

Runners run