2015 Holiday Running Streak (Read 463 times)

Teresadfp

One day at a time

Day 32 done - longest streak ever.  I'm keeping my daily mileage to a minimum, so I'll be fresh on January 1.

JanaLamb

Wow, some of you have already reached your goals. Nice! Most of the others are still trying to reach theirs. We still have more than three days left! Hope the weather turns out okay.

Increase Speed and Stamina Blog

After 48 minutes being bombarded by little ice pellets my streak is still alive. The only thing that got me out the door today was the streak.

joescott

After 48 minutes being bombarded by little ice pellets my streak is still alive. The only thing that got me out the door today was the streak.

Ha, yes!  Same.  I covered 6 miles in record slow time this morning trying not to slip on ice and slush while being shot in the face by a million tiny ice particles, especially whenever I turned into the north wind.

However!  I kept the streak alive and made the Dec. mileage goal today.  300.8 miles in 28 days.  I hope to tack on a few more, but I'm also going to play it by ear with respect to the weather, 'cuz I don't need some stupid injury from slipping on ice.

- Joe

We are fragile creatures on collision with our judgment day.

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

The snow started midway through my run this morning, and by tomorrow morning we may have 6-8 inches. Hope I don't have to resort to the treadmill tomorrow.

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

However!  I kept the streak alive and made the Dec. mileage goal today.  300.8 miles in 28 days.  I hope to tack on a few more, but I'm also going to play it by ear with respect to the weather, 'cuz I don't need some stupid injury from slipping on ice.

Congrats - that's impressive mileage!

JanaLamb

Yeah, the snow may be a problem. Saying goodbye to last minute attempt of making my run and reaching the mileage goal. It's not only the slippery ice, there's also the little ice particles.

The snow started midway through my run this morning, and by tomorrow morning we may have 6-8 inches. Hope I don't have to resort to the treadmill tomorrow.

Increase Speed and Stamina Blog

8-10-10-13

6-8-8-8-9-9-14

6-9-10-6-4-10-15

6-10-8-9-5-8-14

6-8-10-10-12-5-8

still in.

chest cold/ice storm  - so i may be out soon.

Ready, go.

xhristopher

0-13-10-15

1-2-12-2-9-2-12

2-7-5-2-3-8-0

0-0

Taking the day off Sunday felt so good I took yesterday off too. That was so nice I'll take today off as well. I've got a new streak going!

0-13-10-15

1-2-12-2-9-2-12

2-7-5-2-3-8-0

0-0-0-0-0-0-13

12-10-14-10-10-11-10

After an awesome 7 day streak of not running I'm now going for a double digit day streak through the end of the year. If I can pull it off I'll get my mileage goal at least. The strange thing about double digits is that it gets a little harder at first then a lot easier. The hardest part is finding the time. That's why I'm doing it over the holiday break.

Teresadfp

One day at a time

Day 33 done, before 1 pm.

From the Internet.

I caught a cold and fucked up my calf so I'm well short of my goal and have taken a million days off. Rude.

mikeymike

Broke my streak of not running on Mondays. Alas.

Runners run

Still in, I'll meet my goal on New Year's Eve I think.

td2059

12/28  - 6 +  dry miles

Intentionally Blank

Haven't been checking in, but the streak is still alive.