2015 Holiday Running Streak (Read 463 times)

TJoseph

7 miles running and 450 miles driving.  Done and ready for a beer or maybe something stronger.

Tonight I'm doing a three-hour group training run, starting at 10 p.m. and ending at 1 a.m. I'm going to split that in two runs if that's ok with you all. It's a 2 km loop, so technically I can stop for a minute around midnight.

jpdeaux

Easy 3 in not-too-cold light rain.

pygirl

Is it too late to join? I'm not sure what my December mileage should be. 50-60?

Joann Y

Is it too late to join? I'm not sure what my December mileage should be. 50-60?

Not too late! I'll add you when I get home. Want to say 50?

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

A couple of months ago the MoPac trail was a superhighway for runners. Today it was a place for solitude. Ten miles.

erinr

Count me in.  I started a new streak a week ago.  I'm going for 1,000 miles in 2015 and will need 105.5 in December to reach it, so you can put me down for that Smile

Only 3 miles of running this morning... just short of 700 miles driving back to Massachusetts from Ohio.  Great Lakes Christmas Ale to celebrate once we finish!

7 miles running and 450 miles driving.  Done and ready for a beer or maybe something stronger.

pygirl

50 sounds good. Thanks!

Not too late! I'll add you when I get home. Want to say 50?

Joann Y

6 miles, great run. discovered wetlands and trails of the backwater Mississippi just south of Savanna. really pretty. saw lots of beavers, swans, ducks.

Joann Y

A couple of months ago the MoPac trail was a superhighway for runners. Today it was a place for solitude. Ten miles.

That's really pretty.

runnerclay

Consistently Slow

26---27---28---29---30---1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9--10---11---12---13---14---15---16---17---18---19---20---21

2----6-----8.8--7-----

22---23---24---25---26---27---28---29---30---31---1

Run until the trail runs out.

Run until the trail runs out.

SCHEDULE 2016--

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

unsolicited chatter

http://bkclay.blogspot.com/

td2059

Fri-3,4

Sat-4.4

Sun-6.4

Tonight I'm doing a three-hour group training run, starting at 10 p.m. and ending at 1 a.m. I'm going to split that in two runs if that's ok with you all. It's a 2 km loop, so technically I can stop for a minute around midnight.

Well, this felt like cheating, so I went for another run today. 29 km last night, 9 km this afternoon.

jpdeaux

Fourteen easy through the cold early quiet forest, sinking deeper into the melting sunwarmed mud each new lap; on the glass-smooth pond, swans, mallards, geese, egrets, and a solitary merganser; walkers, dogs, runners, birders, and camerafolk in solos, couples and families soon crowd the paths; six careful trips across the broken bridge; lost in the quiet; fasting by accident today didn't matter. The wood air fed me enough.