Can't Log out (Read 831 times)

Go Pre!

My wife want to log in on my laptop sometimes but it won't log me out to log her in...any thoughts? Dave
      Dave, Could you elaborate on the problem? What steps did you take to log out and what did you observe to determine that log out failed? What browser are you using? I need to be able to reproduce the problem in order to find out what's wrong and fix it. eric Smile

Go Pre!

IE 7 and Firefox 2.0...strange, they are both doing it. I solved the problem for now by loading Opera as well ( I am a web developer as well so I have a load of different browsers running!) Strangely enough, here at work it is doing it as well. I just keep clicking logout and it sends me back to http://www.runningahead.com/index.aspx still logged in. thanks D
          Hrm... honestly, I have no idea what could be causing this. I'll have to think more about how this is possible.
          Mimir

Hi, I had the same problem on two pc's in my house. The only thing that workes was deleting cookies. Bye
              I looked into this a long time ago. For some reason, as Mimir pointed out, the browser is not deleting the cookie even though the server is telling it to. I don't know under what circumstances this happens.