Coros (Read 102 times)

Hi, I'm thinking of switching to Coros, Apex2, not sure yet. This site supports Coros uploads \ import correct? Want to be sure before  I go out and purchase one.

edit.  Found my answer, manual upload which is fine.

Re-Run

Misinformation Officer

Love my Coros. I save my workout as gpx and upload here. Works great.

Runs like a dj mixing songs while wearing festive outfits.
      5k PR 5/31/21 24:21 

10k PR 5/23 54:43

HM PR 1/2024 1:59:10

That's what I was figuring, thanks!

Btw, how's their support?

Re-Run

Misinformation Officer

I've found them to be extremely helpful. They have a vibrant fb group with a dedicated staff member answering questions. Searching that group solves most issues.

Hubs also has a different model Coros, and they discovered a bug and sent him a brand new upgraded one for free.

I've found them to be extremely helpful. They have a vibrant fb group with a dedicated staff member answering questions. Searching thst group solves most issues.

Hubs also has a difficult model Coros, and they discovered a bug and sent him a brand new upgraded one for free.

That's awesome, plan on picking up the Apex2 I think it is by the end of the month. Thanks again for the responses.

Re-Run

Misinformation Officer

Sorry for my typos!

That's awesome, plan on picking up the Apex2 I think it is by the end of the month. Thanks again for the responses.

zebano

FWIW I have a Pace. It was an absolute rockstar of a watch for about 2 years then the battery started dying really quickly. I contacted support, followed their instructions to try and improve things and get them logs and about 3 days latter they sent me shipping information to return the watch. I had a new watch about a week after I first contacted them. tl;dr; their support did well by me.

1600 - 5:23 (2018), 5k - 19:33 (2018), 10k - 41:20 (2021), half - 1:38:57 (2018), Marathon - 3:37:17 (2018)

FWIW I have a Pace. It was an absolute rockstar of a watch for about 2 years then the battery started dying really quickly. I contacted support, followed their instructions to try and improve things and get them logs and about 3 days latter they sent me shipping information to return the watch. I had a new watch about a week after I first contacted them. tl;dr; their support did well by me.

That's awesome.

Pain is my friend

I just got the Coros apx 2 pro Monday. Loving it. Got it or the battery life. Now I don't have to charge my watch during a 100 miler. It says it can go 70 hours of gps. I need to figure out how.

ATY 24   141.445 2019 1st

Bear 100 22:08 2021 

Jackpot 100 Feb 14:59 - 5th

Pulse endurance 48 hr 175.3 miles

Bonnevile Backyard ultra 

Ute 100 Aug

24 hour loop race?

I've been a COROS users for about 10 years now.   Love the watches and especially the long batter life - i had a first generation APEX and now a Vertix.  I do think the the health matrix are a little off but I don't care about them to begin with.   I got COROS because I wanted time/distance/pace and a long battery life......and that's what I got.

A few years ago I ran a 100 miler with a Garmin Friend and beat him by an hour because he kept having to stop and charge his watch....

BTW - Your Apex will probably take you thru a 100 miler, but you can set it on ULTRA MAX (I think is the term) and it will go longers.....

Champions are made when no one is watching

a smith

king of the non-sequitur

loved my pace 2 for a couple of years at least but it just died last week. i think i killed it going into a hot tub. anyway i ordered a new one. as soon as i did i see the pace 3 came out. oh well.

the pace 2 does everything i need except the hrm is very inaccurate. i dont blame coros, it's just the optical wrist ones dont really work for me idk why.

Bridle Trails 50k 1-13-24 5:39

Cottontail 6 Hour 4-13-24

Cougar Long Series (May,June,July,Aug 2024)

Carkeek 6 Hour 10-19-24