Anyone else see this article? (Read 1111 times)

Double IPA Please!

Ha! I think you and I ARE built alike! I could lose 30#s and hover around 115#s and a size 2...but I'd still have big'uns, unfortunately. Tongue
    Unfortunately I have the hips and the ass but no boobage.. Undecided (j-lo and I seem to share the same genetics- but again, even her boobs are bigger than mine).. Why am I writing this? Dammit Im jealous that I have no boobs. I do not have the classic elite runners look..I'm not hefty and I'm not skinny..I'm right in ze middle.. I do agree however with certain genetic components in the way one person is built vs. the other. Am I built for speed? Hell no..but I still enjoy running.

Interested in looking good and feeling great? Check out my website at www.marykay.com/dyerger

Shipping is always free with me!! :-)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Why am I writing this? Dammit Im jealous that I have no boobs.
      Less is more. Boobs are seriously overrated. I'd kill to be able to wear those cute and cheap running tops with built-in shelf bras. Cry

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Double IPA Please!

True..however, I would kill to be able to fit into some of those cute tops with the "V" neck without feeling like it just hangs on me.. I've passed by many a top knowing it just would not sit correctly on my chest. Heck I'd be happy with a full damn B cup.. Clowning around

Interested in looking good and feeling great? Check out my website at www.marykay.com/dyerger

Shipping is always free with me!! :-)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Heck I'd be happy with a full damn B cup.. Clowning around
          Me too! Big grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

I may be an idiot but can someone tell me what the word that starts with P and ends with S is?
            "On most days, run easy. On some days, run hard. But not too hard."

Hawt and sexy

I have one thing to say to the author of the article in question: You. Must. Be. Kidding.

I'm touching your pants.

Giants Fan

The word is PHYSICS

"I think I've discovered the secret of life- you just hang around until you get used to it."

Charles Schulz

C-R

The word is PHYSICS
                  P S Y C H O S I S on a side note the boob thing was a good tangent all we were missing was a discussion of the manziere

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
                  "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

JakeKnight

I may be an idiot but can someone tell me what the word that starts with P and ends with S is?
                    I thought it was 'penis.' Is that wrong?

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
                    -----------------------------

Non ducor, duco.

In reference to that one JakeKnight...I want someone to write an article on how to run and get boobs. Anyone? anyone?
                      Have you tried running while doing flyes? I dont have this issue as I got some, but you know it might work. Plus it would be entertaining to watch. Smile

Non ducor, duco.

I thought it was 'penis.' Is that wrong?
                        <snorted>> Penis is the answer to all things!</snorted>
                        JakeKnight

MTA: and I have lost 55 lbs while running and while my hips may now be elite, my boobs remain abundant. (did I slip into the swamp?)
                          And still not a word from Scout on this? Seriously, I'm worried. Is he all right? Should we send out a search party or something? Call somebody? I sense a major disturbance in the Force. It's quiet. Too quiet.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
                          -----------------------------

A Saucy Wench

Me too! Big grin
                            Me Three. I'd even settle for(only) a C Where the hell IS scout. Even I am getting worried that there has been no commenting at my expense.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

And still not a word from Scout on this? Seriously, I'm worried. Is he all right? Should we send out a search party or something? Call somebody? I sense a major disturbance in the Force. It's quiet. Too quiet.
                              Where the hell IS scout. Even I am getting worried that there has been no commenting at my expense.
                              Scout, you've been missed.

Michelle

Scout7

I assume my uterus will fall out soon.
                                We all thought it had already.... This goes along well with all the skirts you've been wearing. And reminds me of a line from "The Simpsons": But Marge, if you become a cop, that makes you The Man. Which makes me the woman; which I'm totally against. Unless it means wearing the underwear, which, as we've already discussed, is merely a comfort thing. I've never tried that. So tell us, JK.... Are they comfortable? I mean, the feel of silk hugging the boys, up against that extra optical inch.... I'm sure it's pretty good. As for the womenfolk... Let's face it, you all just need to be barefoot, cooking, and pregnant. Especially the barefoot part, because shoes are evil. Like the de-vil. Eeee-vil. If you bigger boobs, I have a theory: Rub them. A lot. Or better yet, let someone else rub them a lot. If you want smaller boobs, same thing. I'm more than willing to volunteer for this duty. I have a long history of volunteering for tough assignments. Plus, I figure it will help build my resume. And for the record, I do go home at night. An when I go home, I almost never use the computer. You are Scout-free for at least a few hours a day, and on the weekends. Try to behave in my absences. I know it will be hard. Of course, that could come from the rubbing, too. I don't know. More experimentation is needed.