Race Time Predictor (Read 468 times)

Does anyone have any feedback about the accuracy of the race time predictor available under tools tab? I've set a goal for my first HM to be less than 2:30:00. I ran my first 15 K last week and just finished a 10K today. The tool predicts a time of 2:28:41. So, I believe my goal to be realistic, but was wondering if anyone else has plugged their times in and how close you came to the predicted time. Thanks.
    Goals:HM <2:30:00 htfu encourage my dh to get out of his recliner. htfu="" encourage="" my="" dh="" to="" get="" out="" of="" his=""></2:30:00 htfu encourage my dh to get out of his recliner.>
    jeffdonahue

I think that most race time predictors can be fairly accurate, but you have to remember that they are more than likely based on what you can do under near perfect conditions. So if there are more hills than a normal race, or a sever headwind for 4 miles (as in my last HM) your time will be a slower.
        Or if your completed race was in bad conditions, your race time may be a little faster.