RunningAhead on Ipod Touch (Read 493 times)

Just wondering if anyone else is having the same problem as I am having;  If I go to the RunningAhead website on my Ipod, I can not change the size of the page.  It used to work, but now I can not pull the page in or out with my fingers.  It works with other websites.  I can not read forums anymore because they are too small.  Thanks for any insight.
    Biking Bad

finnegan begin again

I  also cannot expand the screen on the i-phone nor bring up individual workouts. Also the community thread page only lists the most recent by category without the active threads listed to the right. There is more, but, I will have to play to figure out what else.

"... the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives every thing its value..."  Thomas Paine Dec 23, 1776 The Crisis 

Adversity is the first path to truth. Lord Byron

"No one plans to fail…..they fail to plan" Skinny Pete

Outside Lane

I noticed this too lately.  I wonder if it is related to the most recent update to RA?  I thought it was just an issue with my "touch" but yep, it's weird....

See how they run...

mikeymike

I think it has to to with the recent change which was designed to make the site more friendly to mobile devices.  I notice I can no longer zoom in and out from my Android phone, making the type really small in the forums.  I have an htc eris which only has a 320 x 480 HVGA screen--I can imagine if the screen resolution were higher, you'd barely be able to make out the type.

I also don't see the "recent topics" bar on the right of the forums.

I can, however, bring up individual workouts and edit them.

None of this is a real problem for me but it is different since the update.

Runners run

Me too - on my Iphone the page is stuck in a one size fits all mode...

Recalculating...

eric :)

Hi guys,

The latest release introduced initial support for the iPhone.  It's not perfect, obviously.  I am currently working out the kinks so the entire site would be iPhone friendly.  It should be available some time next week.

12-week layoff

Thanks, Eric.  I am experiencing the same problems on my iphone 4, but I figured you were already on it.  As usual, you do not disappoint.

It's working now. Thank you!