2017 Holiday Running Streak (Read 200 times)

joescott

Still in, but barely!  I almost slept through my run this morning, but miraculously a tiny spark (very tiny) of motivation got me out of bed and out the door today.

- Joe

We are fragile creatures on collision with our judgment day.

Still going. Toughest day was when it was raining, 50 degrees so tolerable, but still only did 4 miles.

Get off my porch

Sunflower747

92 so far. 118 to go for December!  I missed a day so maybe I'm already out but I wanted to go more for mileage than running everyday.  Nice job everyone and good luck!

TeaOlive

old woman w/hobby

Still in though it's up in the air weather I'll get my miles.

steph  

Mr MattM

After my 5am run this morning I'm at 91.3... haven't decided if I'm gonna run again tonight after work.

be curious; not judgmental

Argh, stopping at day 27. I got a crown started at the dentist this morning. The dentist said "don't run today" and my wife overheard. Still shooting for the 228 monthly mileage goal though.

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

Argh, stopping at day 27. I got a crown started at the dentist this morning. The dentist said "don't run today" and my wife overheard. Still shooting for the 228 monthly mileage goal though.

Hate it when that happens.  Good luck with your remaining goal.

Sorry your Streaks ended DavePNW and seilerts.  I think that health is more important than running, though.  It is why many people get into running in the first place!

The Streak feels a lot harder this time around to me.  Maybe it is because I am trying do a few more miles.  Anyway, I'm still in it.  There will be more challenging days ahead with the holidays and travel.  Good luck this week, all.

"Shut up Legs!" Jens Voigt

ch17

It's Tuesday every day

Me, too. Thanks for the good wishes! --Christine

The Streak feels a lot harder this time around to me.  Maybe it is because I am trying do a few more miles.  Anyway, I'm still in it.  There will be more challenging days ahead with the holidays and travel.  Good luck this week, all.

Mr MattM

129 for the month so far.  That's a bit ahead of goal, but I figure a little wiggle room is good.

My streak is effed as of Friday, went to the Adirondacks, then Lake Placid, was a cool day and a half. There was a World Cup Luge event going on. Went back to running on Sunday.

joescott

Still in, but it's about to get the most difficult with international travel to a warm climate for several days.  (I know, cry me a river)!

- Joe

We are fragile creatures on collision with our judgment day.

Teileen

Streak still holding (holiday and overall, RSD 1,088). Had a successful 9.5 mi track wko last night.  This is my last big week before I begin to taper with a 4 hr sufferfest scheduled for Sunday. Surprised  We'll see how that goes!  But, at this rate, I am on track to exceed my previous highest mileage month of 2017, Nov's 150.

Est. 2006

Mr MattM

Meh - I did not get a run in yesterday so I'm out.  I should still make my mileage goal.

You guys/gals keep on streaking!

Still in, but the rainy days are the toughest to not just sleep in and forget about the streak. At least when I'm meeting others to run and its raining we all suck it up and get it done.

and edit to add, I did hit 2,000 miles for the year again.

Streak on......................

Get off my porch