Seeking 2014 Boston Marathon Coffee Mug (Read 132 times)

joescott

for a friend of mine who dropped his on the way to a meeting at work this morning.  Will pay dollars money.

Anyone got an extra or tired of his/her own?

- Joe

We are fragile creatures on collision with our judgment day.

#artbydmcbride

I have a 2008 Boston Marathon coffee mug....I could part with it for $285

Runners run

delicate flower

I have a Chilmark Road Race mug if that'll help.  It's nice...it's got a lobster on it.

<3

I have a 2008 Boston Marathon coffee mug....I could part with it for $285

I have one from 2012. I'll let it go for $284.99 and will include at no additional cost to you a free Sharpie to change the year. Shipping and handling not included.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

#artbydmcbride

I have one from 2012. I'll let it go for $284.99 and will include at no additional cost to you a free Sharpie to change the year. Shipping and handling not included.

my shipping is also not included but handling is free!

Runners run

I can't compete with free handling from Ilene. You win.

#artbydmcbride

....wait     

Runners run

mikeymike

I didn't even know the BAA made coffee mugs. I do, however, have a 2005 Falmouth Road Race coffee mug. I'll undercut Greg C by 10% since it's from the wrong race AND the wrong year. I'll also include a gold sharpie (it's a black mug with white lettering) and domestic shipping.

Runners run

bigkenny

I broke the handle off my 2011 but still use it. I know how you feel.

I didn't even know the BAA made coffee mugs.

Well, technically, mine is a beer stein. At least that's how they were labelled at the expo. It's a big ceramic coffee mug, though, no matter what they called it.

Kalsarikännit

For the money that these con artists are charging, you could take a pottery class and make a very special, potentially lumpy and lopsided 2014 mug.

I want to do it because I want to do it.  -Amelia Earhart

L Train

very special, potentially lumpy and lopsided.

Copied and pasted from your match.com description.

Kalsarikännit

your match.com description.

I assumed you only scanned the Furries' hook-up sites. Way to branch out!

I want to do it because I want to do it.  -Amelia Earhart

joescott

Well, I think that even at 10% off $285 being the best offer for the wrong race, I'll assume Jeff is out of luck!  But thanks for responding, guys.  I figured this would be like a needle-in-the-haystack kind of thing.

Mine from 2011 is in pretty good shape.... maybe I could sell it to him for $199.

- Joe

We are fragile creatures on collision with our judgment day.

sluggo

John

for a friend of mine who dropped his on the way to a meeting at work this morning.  Will pay dollars money.

Anyone got an extra or tired of his/her own?

Do you know if the BAA sells old merchandise at the expo? I could look. I like to walk through each year anyway.

John
                                www.wickedrunningclub.com

In the beginning, the universe was created.This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

--- Douglas Adams, in "The Restaurant at the End of the Universe"