is running on treadmill only for pussies (Read 1749 times)

kcam

... That, it so happens, means, in a kid term, "a small winnie" in Japanese! ;o) (or is it "whinnie"???) Okay, I've completely digressed...
    We love digression in threads like this! The term is 'weenie'!! See, there's another reproductive organ based derisive term. Typical usage: "The OP ... what a weenie".
      Maybe they are.
      "If I control myself, I control my destiny."
        We love digression in threads like this! The term is 'weenie'!! See, there's another reproductive organ based derisive term. Typical usage: "The OP ... what a weenie".
        Getting a real hankering to go look at treadmills at Dick's.

dork.major dork.

Misogynistic language is...(just for pussies)
          I could go for some miso soup.
          Irony was intentional.

Reaching 1,243 in 2008 -- one day, one week, one mile at a time.

xor

I still want soup. (it was merely wordplay on the fact that misogynistic has 'miso' built in. No more, no less. As this seems to be a wacky thread with no intent aside from an initial troll, I thought it was ok to throw in)

Purdey

Self anointed title

I've done incline repeats on a treadmill that resulted in me dry-heaving. Wow, just think what I could've done if I hadn't been such a pussy and run them outdoors instead -- maybe I might have actually heaved up chunks.
              Glob - you disappoint. I believe the term you were looking for was "blown chunks". But then, I guess someone could have asked who "chunks" is...

This thread inspired me! I ran on the treadmill yesterday, 1st time in monthes.
                Favorite quote: Stop your crying you little girl! 2011: Mt Washington, Washington Trails, Peaks Island, Pikes Peak.
                  This thread inspired me! I ran on the treadmill yesterday, 1st time in monthes.
                  Pussy.

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

Purdey

Self anointed title

Bonkin - where you been? What's up with the mileage? Not getting out much?

JakeKnight

Pussy.
                      The fact that this response took 9 minutes means the terrorists have already won.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
                      -----------------------------

Bonkin - where you been? What's up with the mileage? Not getting out much?
                        Hey, Purdey! I've been busy smoking and not running. I was reminded that I might need to outrun a couple monkeys next month, so I had to start running again. Good to see you!

The fact that this response took 9 minutes means the terrorists have already won.
                          It's all good now, JK. I was busy fighting the terrorists - that's why it took me 9 minutes to reply.

Okay, the thread with "Pussies" in its title and the thread with "Boner" in its title are the funniest ones this month. What kind of board is this? ------------------------ "Boy, you ever try to put a marshmallow in a piggybank?" -An old airplane mechanic, when I teased him about how much he was "getting." One of my favorite quotes.
                            Do bears bear? Do bees be?
                            xor

Okay, the thread with "Pussies" in its title and the thread with "Boner" in its title are the funniest ones this month. What kind of board is this? ------------------------ "Boy, you ever try to put a marshmallow in a piggybank?" -An old airplane mechanic, when I teased him about how much he was "getting." One of my favorite quotes.
                              Well, it *IS* called RunningaHEAD. Now, it is a small head, but that's ok. We could all use a little head.

DoppleBock

Yes, Yes - They lock all the bathrooms at the parks November 1st. Unlike MN where every park has a hockey rink and a porta potty. Man I used to love running @ Lakeville, Burnsville and Farmington - MN has some good running over there hey. Let's have an experiment - Let's take our best fall marathon time this year and I will train on the TM all winter and you train outside and we will see who makes the most improvement for their spring mrathon. I am running one this weekend and another in 3 weeks - I will take the better of the 2 times (Goal 2:55) for the experiement. My guess is I can lop off a good 10-15 minutes with some didicated TM running this winter.

Long dead ... But my stench lingers !