I have a feeling RA might be getting more members from RW (Read 2862 times)

Happy to be running

I guess even if RW gets it together it's nice to have another back up log and place to hang out Big grin

New runner base building for my first marathon 

I have run 2 half marathons 1:52:42 & 1:58:00

Meat Wagon

Puker

I'll miss the irrational banhammers and the musty funk of S*S's dungeon.

Feel sick and dirty, more dead than alive.

I've been at RA for a long time, but post mainly in a couple of groups and not a lot in the main forums.  Now that I see familiar RW faces, might have to check the main forums more often.

I'm BeerNut on RWOL.

"I aim to misbehave."

Are there uninteresting Mikes here?

<---  Uninteresting Mike...

"I aim to misbehave."

cookiemonster

Connoisseur of Cookies

And just who might you be?  Wink

If you can hang on for another week and a half or so we can find out over lunch... or cookie baking/eating.WinkBig grin

***************************************************************************************

"C" is for cookie.  That's good enough for me.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

<---  Uninteresting Mike...

But your signature quote suggests that you have good taste.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

MorganaRuns

Slower than you

As a survivor of the CoolRunningcaust in 2007 who walked thousands of miles to get to RA, I feel qualified to say that RA is not just a refugee camp, it's a home. Eric, the creator and Codegod (no worship or song necessary---but personally, I think there should be an Eric song), is always making the infrastructure better without drastic upheaval, and is always available. People love the training log, posts and pages load fast and are easy to read, AND you can start your own community within a community (user groups). The RA community is also getting very close to a 100% understanding of the difference between and usage of the words "loose" and "lose." Around here almost every single one of us "lose weight", and almost none "loose weight." Welcome. Cool

Seriously? That alone was my motivation to join. I didn't even read the rest of this thread. Awesome! Smile

ETA: Oh yeah, and I'm also a RWOL refugee.

"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man" - The Dude

Upcoming races: AthHalf: 10/20

BIS

High Horse

Seriously? That alone was my motivation to join. I didn't even read the rest of this thread. Awesome! Smile

Roll eyes

I refuse to join any club that would have me as a member ~ Groucho Marx.

Camp Muir

In  a sense though us RWOL refugees are spam to this site.  I guess we should pay up to achieve legitimacy.  I will gladly pay as I've been keeping my log here for quite awhile now.  Nicely run site. 

runfoolery

Whenever I hear about people loosing weight, I want to ask them if they intend to cut out a piece of fat and hurl it away from them as they're running.

But I doubt they'd get it.

MorganaRuns

Slower than you

Roll eyes

Hello luv! Smile  (no heart emoticon, so just imagine it!)

BIS

High Horse

Hello luv! Smile  (no heart emoticon, so just imagine it!)

I refuse to join any club that would have me as a member ~ Groucho Marx.

Meat Wagon

Puker

I've been at RA for a long time, but post mainly in a couple of groups and not a lot in the main forums.  Now that I see familiar RW faces, might have to check the main forums more often.

I'm BeerNut on RWOL.

You were Chlamydia before that, right?

Suck it up, buttercup.

Feel sick and dirty, more dead than alive.

MorganaRuns

Slower than you

Camp Muir

I'll miss the irrational banhammers and the musty funk of S*S's dungeon.

Bet you won't miss it all that much though really.  Big grin