What Restaurant Chain Makes the Best Burger (Read 423 times)

What chain restaurant do you think makes the best burger?  I like Fuddruckers.  They grind their own meat and bake their own bread.  I usually get a half pound burger and fries.  I smother the fries with melted cheese.

ShuffleFaster

IMHO, In-N-Out (followed closely by Five Guys)

For a chain burger...Five Guys

Best vegetarian burger:  the spicy veggie black bean burger at Smashburger, ordered Baja style.  Yum!

FUDDRUCKERS.  :-)

(Unfortunately the Virginia Beach location shut down because a developer offered them millions for the plot of land they were on, so now I would have to make me a 3-hour trip to DC or North Carolina to get one.

I miss Fuddruckers...---Send me one, would ya?   :-)

The Plan '15 edition (big parts)→  /// April '15:  Hampton, VA 24 Hour Run for Cancer  (Goal: >80.1+Miles)  ///   Run streak, at least a mile every single day for 365.  ∞

Zaphod

President of the Galaxy

5 Guys and Ted's Montana Grill

Needs more cowbell!

Dang, we used to have a Ruddfuckers... Evil It didn't last long.  It was in a building that had previously been a higher-end eatery and had lots of stairs.  It didn't work well for the Fuddrucker's format.  I think the local management didn't really have a clue, either.  I don't think it made it more than 6 months.  It was really good from what I remember.

My favorite burgers, which I really can't get locally (probably just as well) were always Hardee's (Carl's) bacon cheeseburger...instead of catsup they put mayo on them.  Mayo + bacon on a burger = NOM NOM NOM!!

I shoot pretty things! ~

'14 Goals:

• 6 duathlons (1 Olympic distance)

• 130#s (and stay there, gotdammit!)

Prince of Fatness

Been a while since I have had Fuddruckers.  I remember them being pretty good.  Five Guys is relatively new in these parts.  I have been wanting to try them but have not visited there yet.  Another good place is TGI Fridays.

Semi-retired.

has to be The Cow Tipper at...

My leg won't stop mooing.

i think i've got a calf injury.

mab411

Proboscis Colossus

Five Guys is pretty good, for what I consider to be a higher-priced burger.

For the proletariat, Braum's is my favorite.  Ice cream/frozen yogurt's pretty good there, too.

"God guides us on our journey, but careful with those feet." - David Lee Roth, of all people

FUDDRUCKERS.  :-)

(Unfortunately the Virginia Beach location shut down because a developer offered them millions for the plot of land they were on, so now I would have to make me a 3-hour trip to DC or North Carolina to get one.

I miss Fuddruckers...---Send me one, would ya?   :-)

+1   The one near my work closed a few years ago (bad location I guess). I loved that place. They had great onion rings too

Licks, a small chain in Ontario. They make a great vegan burger.

Five Guys for sure.

We don't have In-and-Out here though.  I hear good things about them.  We used to have a Fuddrucks for a couple years, those were pretty good.

Started c25k on 5/30/11

zonykel

In N Out.

I like 5 guys (that sounds weird), but I prefer in n out more.

Needs more cowbell!

In N Out.

I like 5 guys (that sounds weird), but I prefer in n out more.

*sits on hands to keep from posting something totally inappropriate*

I shoot pretty things! ~

'14 Goals:

• 6 duathlons (1 Olympic distance)

• 130#s (and stay there, gotdammit!)