ROFLcats! (Read 2503 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Not a cat - but this one cracks me up!!!

Michelle

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Ahhh...combining my love of foofy kittehs and Monty Python!

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

OMG, more!

~ Sarah Kay

OMG, more!
            That one is sooo funny. Me and my co worker were on that website all day. I am going to have dreams about crazy kittens tonight for sure. I'm only on page 50, so they'll be plenty more for tomorrow!!!

- Anya

I love these! Huge cat fan, here. Have five black kitties of my own. I introduce you to Wilson:

Leslie
              Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
              -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Ooh, Wilson looks very serious. How did you end up with 5 cats all the same color? We currently have 4...a tortie, a white and orange tabby, a gray tabby, and a big longhaired orange tabby.

~ Sarah Kay

Wilson's a hoot, but he's probably tired of me taking pictures of him. Fatso - Our old guy, about 18. Adopted him and his brother (now deceased), both black, from a crappy life on a farm. Ziggy - About 7. Came to us a few months after we had to put Fatso's brother down. He was a dinky little undernourished black kitty with a swollen belly full of worms and huge eyes. The vet called us and said, "Um, we have a black kitten down here that needs a home . . . ." Couldn't help ourselves. BK - A feral kitty that decided to adopt our back yard two years ago. We trapped him, had him fixed, and he decided to stick around. I spent probably 2 months very patient months befriending him by sitting in our doorway with tuna. He's still jumpy, but he's turned into quite the love bug. He happened to be black. Wilson and Oscar - I came home last August from a conference and my husband had adopted them from Friends for Life, an animal rescue program here that sets up outside his work once a month when the weather's good. And they're black! You can see pictures of all of them at my blog site. We had one sort of orange cat, Ozzy, who we think was part Absynnian, but we had to put him down last January because of kidney cancer. He was a Tazmanian Devil Terrorist and was a hoot! Anyway, I love cats. Would have more if I could afford them!

Leslie
                  Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
                  -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Anyway, I love cats. Would have more if I could afford them!
                    Me too...and if I could pay someone to scoop the boxes and clean up the barf. Wink

~ Sarah Kay

This is weird, but do you guys have a Catster account? You know, like MySpace for cats and dogs? I'm currently catless, and it's awful!!!! Especially since DH is now saying "No more cats " Here's king Cloudy's page: http://www.catster.com/cats/554213

- Anya

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

This is weird, but do you guys have a Catster account? You know, like MySpace for cats and dogs? I'm currently catless, and it's awful!!!! Especially since DH is now saying "No more cats " Here's king Cloudy's page: http://www.catster.com/cats/554213
                        I've seen that before...I really need to make some pages. I have 4 cats, my friend Andrea has 5, Eryn/backroadrunner, has 1, Wingz has at least 2. My kittehs could have such a network of fwends! Big grin

~ Sarah Kay

Lazy idiot

I have two cats, but they're more interested in eating and watching birds than the internet. Wink MTA: Actually, they like bothering me when I'm on the internet. Maybe they do have more interests than I thought.

Tick tock

Yea, Catster is total waste of time. I set mine up mainly as a joke. My little neighbor girl had one for her cats and dogs, that's how I heard of it. But,come one, it's kinda cute, too!!!! Showing the world your little guys?!! But, there are many, many people out there who take it seriously. You should see some of the profile pages!!! Music, videos, blogs, etc. Unreal!!! . I was stunned when I signed up, and started getting friend requests. They also have this thing called "pawmail" weird, right? But, when Cloudy died, I got bunches of mail and it was kinda nice Cry

- Anya

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

But, when Cloudy died, I got bunches of mail and it was kinda nice Cry
                              Oh, that is so sweet. RIP Cloudy. Our Gus died going on 2 years ago. I was a wreck for a very long time. He had had some seizure issues and our vet also thinks he may have had a bladder tumor. The last couple of weeks of his life were so sad...he went from a very dignified, regal cat to a fuzzy boy who could no longer control his bladder, couldn't keep food down, and had sunken, sad eyes. I still get so sad when I think about that time. Cry

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

~ Sarah Kay