High cadence at slow pace (Read 421 times)

so, we can't compare ourselves to elite humans, but we're suppose to compare ourselves to ostriches? Makes perfect sense.

Feeling the growl again

so, we can't compare ourselves to elite humans, but we're suppose to compare ourselves to ostriches? Makes perfect sense.

No no, Princess, you missed it.  The key is that you are supposed to use a 20ft stride length.  Just run a length of masking tape from your nose to your navel and it will be easy.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

No no, Princess, you missed it.  The key is that you are supposed to use a 20ft stride length.  Just run a length of masking tape from your nose to your navel and it will be easy.

Can I use that blue painters tape? I think ostriches like blue.

sport jester

Biomimeticist

of course you can compare yourself with "elite" level humans. That's the best way possible to make sure you'll never run faster than them...

Experts said the world is flat

Experts said that man would never fly

Experts said we'd never go to the moon

Name me one of those "experts"...

History never remembers the name of experts; just the innovators who had the guts to challenge and prove the "experts" wrong

L Train

I'm not going to study Tom Brady, because at age 45 I still believe I can attain my goal to be able to throw the ball better than him.  Wish me luck.