ROFLcats! (Read 2503 times)

Oh, that is so sweet. RIP Cloudy. Our Gus died going on 2 years ago. I was a wreck for a very long time. He had had some seizure issues and our vet also thinks he may have had a bladder tumor. The last couple of weeks of his life were so sad...he went from a very dignified, regal cat to a fuzzy boy who could no longer control his bladder, couldn't keep food down, and had sunken, sad eyes. I still get so sad when I think about that time. Cry
    Oh, that is so sad. I hate it when they get sick like that. Poor little fella. Cloudy had a tumor, and was kinda senile,( 19) so we put him down before he got too bad. I had the vet come to my house, thinking it would be better. Well, it was not what it was cracked up to be. And I regret it now. OH, well, there is never a good way. Smile

- Anya

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Gus' passing was actually sort of peaceful, in a way. We had planned to bring him to the vet on a Friday AM. Thurs. night we let him have run of the house (the downstairs is all wood, so he couldn't do much damage and by that point he was so dehydrated that he really wasn't peeing anymore). He had a weird renewed energy, which made us think that maybe we should cancel the euthanization...like maybe he was going to miraculously get better. When we went to bed he was in the kitchen hunkering in front of his water dish and at peace. The next AM I woke up to give him love and say my goodbyes before did took him to the vet. I walked towards the kitchen and before I walked in I *knew* that he wasn't with us anymore...he was laying right by where his food dish was kept. In a way we've very thankful that he died in his own home. By the end I don't think he was in any pain. We really believe that his seizures/stroke had damaged his brain to the point where he was kind of delirious.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Lisa3.1

Gus' passing was actually sort of peaceful, in a way. We had planned to bring him to the vet on a Friday AM. Thurs. night we let him have run of the house (the downstairs is all wood, so he couldn't do much damage and by that point he was so dehydrated that he really wasn't peeing anymore). He had a weird renewed energy, which made us think that maybe we should cancel the euthanization...like maybe he was going to miraculously get better. When we went to bed he was in the kitchen hunkering in front of his water dish and at peace. The next AM I woke up to give him love and say my goodbyes before did took him to the vet. I walked towards the kitchen and before I walked in I *knew* that he wasn't with us anymore...he was laying right by where his food dish was kept. In a way we've very thankful that he died in his own home. By the end I don't think he was in any pain. We really believe that his seizures/stroke had damaged his brain to the point where he was kind of delirious.
        Kirsten, I am so sorry. I have had cats since I was a baby. I have two cats now.
          Oh, what a brave little boy he was. You are so lucky he went on his own.

- Anya

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Me too...and if I could pay someone to scoop the boxes and clean up the barf. Wink
            Isn't that what Did is for? I only say that because I'm the one in my house who scoops the litter box. Clowning around

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Oh, what a brave little boy he was. You are so lucky he went on his own.
              I think so, too. But I really dread the passing of our remaining kitties--especially my big, stupid, sweet Thor. I adore that cat more than any other furbaby we've ever had. Jeff, did has the 2 basement cat boxes as his responsibility, I have the upstairs one. He's been very remiss about scooping the downstairs ones, so I have to keep the upstairs one clean if we want to keep the furry bastids from peeing in the dirty clothes pile. Wink

~ Sarah Kay

Isn't that what Did is for? I only say that because I'm the one in my house who scoops the litter box. Clowning around
                Ah, crap! (pun intended . . .) I forgot to clean the cat box this morning!! Oh well . . . Our old guy is getting a little senile, and on the rare occasions he decides to use the cat box instead of going outside, he misses. I'm all, "Dude, just take a tiny step further in and you'll hit the zone!" Wink

Leslie
                Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
                -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

My daughter took this picture and added the words. This is my cat Harley. She lives at my ex-mother-in-law's house. She's an old and wise kitty (15 years old).

Michelle

My daughter took this picture and added the words. This is my cat Harley. She lives at my ex-mother-in-law's house. She's an old and wise kitty (15 years old).
                    I love the nose on that cat. It's two toned!!! Adorable!!!

- Anya

Not cats (I'm such a rebel)...but I like this one.

Michelle

This one reminds me of someone that I know...

Michelle

I love the nose on that cat. It's two toned!!! Adorable!!!
                          That's my Harley girl. I got her when my oldest son was just under two years old. She's a good cat. She's a tough thing too, she got hit by a car and managed to pull herself through snow and about a half mile from the main road to our apartment when I just so happened to be taking trash out about 11 p.m. and I saw something moving up the sidewalk. As it got closer I realized it was my cat! She had been missing for two days, although she was an indoor/outdoor cat she always came home several times a day. She had both of her back legs broken at the hock and she had some back injuries. $1000 later she was all fixed up, with pins in her back legs and a fur scar - a white patch of fur from where the impact was. That accident happened about 11 years ago, and Harley is still going strong. Smile

Michelle

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Why hills are scary...this is how I feel running down them:

~ Sarah Kay

Lisa3.1

Ceiling torn down to get cat Not sure if that qualifies for what the post is about. It's not rofl.
                              zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Ceiling torn down to get cat Not sure if that qualifies for what the post is about. It's not rofl.
                                Oh, no...poor, dumb kitty! One time did had a vent cover off of one of our heating ducts and one of our stupid cats got in. Luckily he didn't go far, but he was FILTHY when he came out. We should see if we can get him to go back in and clean our ducts. Evil grin

~ Sarah Kay