McCain names VP pick (Read 1538 times)

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

In case anyone REALLY wants to discuss abortion or the candidates, I created this group: http://www.runningahead.com/groups/politics As soon as someone joins, I'm going to drop out and make them the group leader.
    There's already a left-of-center group -- Left Wingnuts. If you join, keep it civil, or I will use my administrative powers to crush freedom of speech like the cruel, despotic thug that I truly am at heart.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Some more horrible teeth -- here's Clash guitarist Mick Jones. This is your punishment for a political thread in the main board.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

I think the very fact that the thread is this long says Palin is at least a very interesting pic.
        2008 GOALS GET BELOW 175 (at 175 now) RUN 6:00 MILE (at 6:29) RUN BELOW 25:30 5K RUN BELOW 55:00 10K RUN A MARATHON (DEC. 6TH - MEMPHIS - ST JUDE)
        jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Compared together, the emu has better looking teeth than either of these guys.

Imminent Catastrophe

I think this is her husband, in the middle:

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

Member Since 2008

What is the last picture of? I didn' t think birds had teeth.....

Member Since 2008

Please say that ain't real!!!

The Jogger

Credit where credit is due, and all that.
                  Yeah, if this had of really happened under the Republican monetary debacle we wouldn't have the credit crunch now, you and us. Angry

Imminent Catastrophe

Yeah, if this had of really happened under the Republican monetary debacle we wouldn't have the credit crunch now, you and us. Angry
                    ...and the Democratic House and Senate, which also did nothing. A pox on both their houses. Angry

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

The Jogger

We all know the Republicans work hand in hand with their friends in the financial sector, you scratch my back and I'll drop you in deep doo doo........which they did. The economy was a lot better under the Democrats in the Whitehouse. Not just the economy, world peace. Pity that lot just got in 8 years ago with a dodgy result, much describes their time in power. Very dodgy. Perfessor, ever think of entering the Masters forum?
                      zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I think this is her husband, in the middle:
                        *snort* Awesome! Bigguth Dickuth deserves to be in the Oval Office! Big grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Cryptic

clinton left us in a recession when he left office. We just had a quarter with 3% growth. As much as I have been displeased with bush he has taken us out of a recession and hasn't let us drop back into one despite the efforts of the house and senate and the media. BTW congress has a less favorable rating that george bush. The people are pissed with government as a whole not just one man. Keep that in mind. okay i am done. Long run day and all.
                          jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

*snort* Awesome! Bigguth Dickuth deserves to be in the Oval Office! Big grin
                            He hath a wife, you know...

stfuandrun

Lush Extraordinaire

Blah blah. STFU and run. Wink Big grin

5k - 23:30

10k - 49:00

Half - 1:48:34

Full - 4:01:28

Working toward hip nirvana.

Lane

I honestly think that if men could get pregnant, this would not even be a debate. Of course men would have control over their bodies.
                                Hmmm... good point. On the other hand, I have never heard anyone support abortion who has not already been born.