Texas Independence Relay (Read 3309 times)

Non ducor, duco.

Is anyone interested in running the Texas Independence Relay? It's March 7 and 8.
      As discussed, I'm tentatively IN.

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

AroundTheHorn

Sounds like fun. I could be in.
        Roads, where we're going we don't need any....roads.
          As discussed, I'm tentatively IN.
          Me too! I like Texas. Big grin

Michelle

I'm interested. (Actually, I'd like to try a different Texas LD relay.... There are 2 other ones I've looked at.) If you do start a team, you should talk with MBK (Marshall). Hopefully, he can give you input on what worked and what didn't. He did an excellent job coordinating this last year. Heh, looks like you're doing that. MBK's company picked up the entrance fees so all I was required to pay was my share of the vans, goodies, hotel room. All told I think it was ~$150 . I covered my 2008 TIR experience here. I believe Marshall posted his experience on his blog.

Vim

Non ducor, duco.

Come on Modal. We need ya!
                Come on Modal. We need ya!
                I said I'm interested so you can put me down. Big grin Please make up a public spreadsheet (Google Docs < preferred="" />, MS Live Docs, or Zoho) of who all is interested ( Confused) and committed( Wink). I think you have a bit much on your shoulders/back/mind to be organizing this... but maybe your so inclined. Husband, 4 kids and pursuing a law degree (would you be bringing books and doing papers along the way?), if you did organize it... major respect is all I can say. Smile

Vim

Non ducor, duco.

I said I'm interested so you can put me down. Big grin Please make up a public spreadsheet (Google Docs < preferred="" />, MS Live Docs, or Zoho) of who all is interested ( Confused) and committed( Wink). I think you have a bit much on your shoulders/back/mind to be organizing this... but maybe your so inclined. Husband, 4 kids and pursuing a law degree (would you be bringing books and doing papers along the way?), if you did organize it... major respect is all I can say. Smile
                  No, no... Im just a cheerleader. . Public spreadsheet? me...dude, you dont know me do you? ha! I can feed you the information and you can do it. Wink email me: andahuff@gmail.com

Non ducor, duco.

Sounds like fun. I could be in.
                    Yeah! I hope you all are serious, cuz Im dead-dog serious.
                      Yeah! I hope you all are serious, cuz Im dead-dog serious.
                      Here's mine: Mississippi.71@hotmail.com I'm serious too.

Michelle

Here's another relay event (San Antonio to Austin).

Vim

Non ducor, duco.

Nice route on that one.
                            I sent you an email. I set up a preliminary spreadsheet on Google with you as a collaborator. (go to https://docs.google.com)

Vim

Non ducor, duco.

I sent you an email. I set up a preliminary spreadsheet on Google with you as a collaborator. (go to https://docs.google.com)
                              <3s and stuff. i will get to it later tonight. and="" stuff.="" i="" will="" get="" to="" it="" later="" tonight.=""></3s and stuff. i will get to it later tonight. >
                                I am willing to be team captain and set everything up for an open mixed relay team running as Runningahead.com. If anyone knows someone who could sponsor us, then we could switch over the corporate entry. If I get 8 people to commit, I will send in the $900 racing fee. Because I do not like flakiness, the entrance fee of $900 will be divided by 12 runners and whoever wants a confirmed spot on the team sends $75 in. Also to prevent bailouts, there will be a time (such as the end of December) after which no refunds are given. After the relay, any other costs would be split. -Communal Goods, stay at the high school, and vans would be equally divided -Hotels split for those who need them -Drivers food paid by runners -Any extra fee money split in the event we do not have 12 runners Runners will be responsible for setting up their own race kits. Here is my email.

Vim