ultimate runner's test...... (Read 4097 times)

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

google "running injury" and you'll get far more websites to answer the question for you
    No. That is a cop out on your part. You are making assertions and claiming a scientific backing. You have claimed to be a scientist with 17 years of experience. Show some spine. Back up your assertions. Google is not peer reviewed.
    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

You could, but a lot of mouth injuries come from that. You can eat more than 20% more if you leave out the roll.
      Excellent! More meat! Big grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Google is not peer reviewed.
        What?! And next you will tell us that Wikipedia is not a reliable resource, I suppose. Will the madness ever end?! Think of the children! CryNo

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

sport jester

Biomimeticist

why, can't handle a sarcastic answer.... What's peer reviewed to you? National Institute of Health isn't good enough?' so what is then, considering any article they cite is from another "peer reviewed" journal?

Experts said the world is flat

Experts said that man would never fly

Experts said we'd never go to the moon

Name me one of those "experts"...

History never remembers the name of experts; just the innovators who had the guts to challenge and prove the "experts" wrong

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

What?! And next you will tell us that Wikipedia is not a reliable resource, I suppose. Will the madness ever end?! Think of the children! CryNo
            Yes, good point -- think of the children! What will it take to have 20% more children? It's an important question -- who can answer?

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

why, can't handle a sarcastic answer.... What's peer reviewed to you? National Institute of Health isn't good enough?' so what is then, considering any article they cite is from another "peer reviewed" journal?
              The NIH is not a journal. Peer reviewed is well defined. And sarcasm? As in joking? For real?
              the jokers will only prove how little they know. Jokes hide ignorance.
              Either step up to the plate and provide direct answers that are consistent with 17 years of research or go away.
              AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

And sarcasm? As in joking? For real? .
                Can I get any for GETM here -- I'm confused...

A Saucy Wench

Yes, good point -- think of the children! What will it take to have 20% more children? It's an important question -- who can answer?
                  More wine. MTA: and why do all the good threads happen on the days I am too busy to be here. ..Wait, did I just call myself a threadkiller?

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

sport jester

Biomimeticist

do you want sports medicine journals, biomechanic journals, New England Journal of Medicine, surgical journals What reference would you prefer?

Experts said the world is flat

Experts said that man would never fly

Experts said we'd never go to the moon

Name me one of those "experts"...

History never remembers the name of experts; just the innovators who had the guts to challenge and prove the "experts" wrong

xor

Can I eat my beef prize on that roll?
                      You could, but a lot of mouth injuries come from that. You can eat more than 20% more if you leave out the roll.
                      I highly encourage the risk of such an injury.

xor

Jazz hands!

Thats why I use the treadmill or run on the beach
                          Take the next step, man. MOON SHOES.
                          run run run AHHHHHH run run run
                          Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

do you want sports medicine journals, biomechanic journals, New England Journal of Medicine, surgical journals What reference would you prefer?
                            You are stalling. Provide adequate refs. If you are the grand scientist you claim to be, you would not be playing the name game. You would know what good research is and present it. If you are a whore for Nike, you might would not know how to do this. And also, answer the question. What running related surgeries are so very prevalent?
                            AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

What have we learned here -- that more wine increases the chance of getting any? And that Trent is feeding the trolls -- but I'm afraid to even try to think of anything to say about that.

xor

What have we learned here -- that more wine increases the chance of getting any?
                                You know, I have the same book that the little brother in Better Off Dead ordered to score with trashy chicks. This is chapter three.