ultimate runner's test...... (Read 4097 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I'm assuming that's a "science" you can figure out.
    Ooh, whenever I see "science" I think of things like "intelligent design" and "phrenology."

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

A Saucy Wench

Ooh, whenever I see "science" I think of things like "intelligent design" and "phrenology."
      "astrology"

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

"astrology"
        "asstrology" too.

~ Sarah Kay

xor

I just say "science!" like the dude in Blinded Me With Science. (perhaps Thomas Dolby utters the immortal line himself)

xor

Let's give credit where it is due.
            I learned everything I know by watching Jenna Jameson.
            is she your running coach as well?
            Heh. She'd definitely slow me down.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I just say "science!" like the dude in Blinded Me With Science. (perhaps Thomas Dolby utters the immortal line himself)
              I have that on my iTunes somewhere...awesome song. Right up there with Der Kommissar.

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Heh. She'd definitely slow me down.
                Can't run faster with 3 legs than 2? Damn, that's 50% more legs? What's wrong with you?!

~ Sarah Kay

People are strange.
                  When you're a stranger And this thread has absolutely made my day. 100% priceless.

They say golf is like life, but don't believe them. Golf is more complicated than that. "If I am still standing at the end of the race, hit me with a Board and knock me down, because that means I didn't run hard enough" If a lot of people gripped a knife and fork the way they do a golf club, they'd starve to death. "Don't fear moving slowly forward...fear standing still."

xor

I have that on my iTunes somewhere...awesome song. Right up there with Der Kommissar.
                    The Falco DK? Or the After The Fire one? (Falco's is the German one... I think)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

The Falco DK? Or the After The Fire one? (Falco's is the German one... I think)
                      After The Fire. I didn't even know Falco did it.

~ Sarah Kay

xor

Can't run faster with 3 legs than 2? Damn, that's 50% more legs? What's wrong with you?!
                        I wish I could say that I am, in fact, a tripod. (or one of those War of the Worlds vehicles) But I'm not. Is ok.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I wish I could say that I am, in fact, a tripod. (or one of those War of the Worlds vehicles) But I'm not. Is ok.
                          That's OK. I hear vomiting liquified humans is overrated.

~ Sarah Kay

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

And the inevitable references to jenna jaimison and her starring role in War of the World - is there nothing new under the sun? Even 20% new?

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

xor

That's OK. I hear vomiting liquified humans is overrated.
                              Well, I've not done that. I have puked watermelon, though, and the pink frothy liquid is probably a good stand-in. On a side note, when it comes to puking... a subject I am well versed in... shrimp is kinda like the vomit version of corn and peanuts. I mean, you think you chew them up. But when they come back out, they come back in identifiable forms. Odd.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Look...it's meat--with 20% water added!

~ Sarah Kay