Let's start a game!!! (Read 15327 times)

No, I gave that FF stuff up a couple of years ago because I sucked at it !!! I'll wager that the next poster is getting a little nervous about their first marathon, which is coming up in only 11 more days!!!! Shocked
    False, it's not my first, it's my third (the Monkey), but I am very nervous! Mostly nervous about the flight to get there and about meeting so many RA'ers! IBTNP hasn't been sleeping well lately.

Michelle

CanadianMeg

#RunEveryDay

False, it's not my first, it's my third (the Monkey), but I am very nervous! Mostly nervous about the flight to get there and about meeting so many RA'ers! IBTNP hasn't been sleeping well lately.
      Of course. I'm a Mom so I haven't been getting uninterrupted sleep or enough sleep. IBTNP is planning to run outside all winter. Cool

Half Fanatic #9292. 

Game Admin for RA Running Game 2023.

My running partner!

That's my goal, but I'm not sure if I'll be able to accomplish it. This morning (coldest day running yet) I literally turned around at 3/4 of a mile to go back home to the treadmill, then after a block I told myself to HTFU and I went back and finished the run. IBTNP is also wondering if some of the running magazines read these forums and then write articles on them.
        Kat
          That's my goal, but I'm not sure if I'll be able to accomplish it. This morning (coldest day running yet) I literally turned around at 3/4 of a mile to go back home to the treadmill, then after a block I told myself to HTFU and I went back and finished the run. IBTNP is also wondering if some of the running magazines read these forums and then write articles on them.
          False, until now. Now I wonder about that! IBTNP will spend some time flying this weekend, although they may not be dreading the flight as much as I am.

Michelle

jfa

No flying, only driving to PA. Good luck running from those awful Monkeys!!!! IBTNP- has only 3 days, 18hrs, and 16 mins until their marathon starts, but who's counting? Roll eyes

Run the race God set B4U

No...but GOOD LUCK JOE!!!!!! IBTNP...Is having their lunch at their desk, catching up on RA posts...
              5K's (11), Half Marathon (1), Relay Marathon (1), 15K's (2)
                Seriously, nobody touched this thread for hours and hours and then you (nj joe) and I post at the same time. Big grin

Michelle

jfa

Seriously, nobody touched this thread for hours and hours and then you and I post at the same time. Big grin
                  I just modified cause we stepped on each other!! I mean it about those Monkeys! They sound fierce!Thanks Tina! (everyone now please pretend Tina's post was last)!!

Carl A

IBTNP...Is having their lunch at their desk, catching up on RA posts...
                    Yep, just finished gulping a couple slices of NY-style, and am now chewing the dregs of a Dr. Pepper. IBTNP has once done acid on a rainy April morning.

Speed my steps along your path, according to your will.

IMKY13 finish!!

Yep, just finished gulping a couple slices of NY-style, and am now chewing the dregs of a Dr. Pepper. IBTNP has once done acid on a rainy April morning.
                      FALSE!!! IBTNP is eating turkey with all the fixins for lunch...YUMMY!!!

Fitness/weight goals for 2014

1) STAY INJURY FREE!!!

2) Get to 189 lbs by the end of July 2014...and stay there (as of 4-25-14 was at 203 lbs)

3) Complete Ironman Chattanooga in under 14 hours

4) Break 4 hours in a stand alone marathon (Goal race=Rocket City 12/13/14)

5) 4,500 total overall miles for the year:

Swim: 100 miles

Bike: 3,000 miles

Run: 1,400 miles

IBTNP is eating turkey with all the fixins for lunch...YUMMY!!!
                        Nope, but I am having homemade chicken noodle soup. IBTNP already has their Christmas tree up and decorated, or at least purchased.

Leslie
                        Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
                        -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

CanadianMeg

#RunEveryDay

Nope, but I am having homemade chicken noodle soup. IBTNP already has their Christmas tree up and decorated, or at least purchased.
                          Nope. It's too early for a real Christmas tree. The lots haven't even been set up for sales yet! IBTNP wishes they were finished Christmas shopping.

Half Fanatic #9292. 

Game Admin for RA Running Game 2023.

Lisa3.1

Nope. It's too early for a real Christmas tree. The lots haven't even been set up for sales yet! IBTNP wishes they were finished Christmas shopping.
                            You bet. IBTNP is going to host Thanksgiving dinner at their house this year.
                              You bet. IBTNP is going to host Thanksgiving dinner at their house this year.
                              No! Thankfully!!! . . . . instead we have to host Christmas. Undecided IBTNP is counting the seconds before they go home for the day. tick tock tick tock tick tock . . . . .

Leslie
                              Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
                              -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

IBTNP is counting the seconds before they go home for the day. tick tock tick tock tick tock . . . . .
                                Yes...definitely...although I'm also wishing there was more time in the day. Looks like this week may require some OT/weekend time. I'm wondering what a 1 year old can get into at the office on a Saturday. IBTNP plans on running a Turkey Trot to help burn off next Thursday's dinner... (I'm jealous because I checked and there won't be a run near my destination...and I really wish there was)