Let's start a game!!! (Read 15327 times)

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

The next person has never seen a horny female panda.
    False The next person thinks JK is fast.

Prophet!

true... he is faster than me and trent... the next person thinks that the panda in the previous picture is not a female.
      Mitochondriac

true... he is faster than me and trent... the next person thinks that the panda in the previous picture is not a female.
        false. all pandas look female to me. the next person is afraid of being disliked by anyone and changes how he or she acts with different people and groups in order to be liked
        Teresadfp

One day at a time

OMG, how did you know?? LOL. The next person is thinking that it's late and time to go to bed, but it's too much fun reading the posts on RA.
          zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

True! The next person had a crappy run today as payment for yesterday's awesome one...

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Another Passion

True! The next person had a crappy run today as payment for yesterday's awesome one...
              True. The next person has irritable bowel syndrom.

Rick
              "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
              "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
              runningforcassy.blogspot.com

Gig

False, had a solid run today as reward for taking off yesterday when I really needed the rest but wanted to run anyway. I bet the next person spends 2008 injury free!!
                  I sure hope so! The next person is gay

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

Yes, I'm unusually happy. The next person accidentally ate dog food once.
                    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

It was no accident...the dog HATED me as an infant! Tongue The next person could live on ice cream.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Another Passion

It was no accident...the dog HATED me as an infant! Tongue The next person could live on ice cream.
                        ... and pizza. Don't forget the pizza. I would be an Ethiopian if it weren't for ice cream. Roll eyes The next person has ran the naked mile at U of M.

Rick
                        "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
                        "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
                        runningforcassy.blogspot.com

True, but I sure shouldn't the next one has cried during a run...
                          mdmccat
                            False. I have cried over spilt beer though Wink T bet the next person has not properly broken in new shoes before doing there long run.

2008 Philly Trifecta

"bet the next person has not properly broken in new shoes before doing there long run.
                              Oooof! Got a great deal on some Nikes 3 months before my first HM...developed knee pain which alomost sidelined me for the race! Went back to my 233 mi+ NB! Bet the next person launched a "Farmer Blow" while running, which ended up on themselves! Tight lipped

***Check out my site: where I've been, and where I'm going @ releasetherunner.blogspot.com
                              2008 Philly Trifecta:
                              10 Mile Broad St Run-5/4
                              Philly Distance Run HM-9/21
                              Philly Marathon-11/23
                              "A goal not written down is only a dream...!"

CherryDG

HA! How did you know? I still have not perfected the "snot rocket." Ewwww. I bet the next person has never run from the cops.