2014 Holiday Running Streak (Read 554 times)

Dad, Runner, Programmer

Good job everyone getting the first one done. I just sneaked in a 20 minute run in the middle of Thanksgiving preparations. Looking forward to streaking again. Happy Thanksgiving!

2015 Goal:For now, keep running!

keeponrunning

I started it off with 9.2km.  Not too bad considering I've been out for a couple days with a cold.  Tomorrow and Saturday are no-brainers, but Sunday I have a tough hockey game (only 7 players available) and then Monday I work 12-9:15pm so those might be a bit harder.

Sulphur Springs 50km-- Ancaster, ON-- May 28, 2022

Tally in the Valley 12 hours-- Dundas, ON -- July 30, 2022 (Support SickKids Toronto)

Stokely Creek-- 56km-- Sault Ste. Marie, ON-- Sept. 24, 2022

BeeRunB

3 tummy-sloshing miles in the evening

xhristopher

Kicked things off with a 15 mile trail run. I think it was my longest ever trail run. That's weak.

There is snow back home so going south for the holiday has it's advantages.

TeaOlive, you ever run Bussey Point? The 12 mile yellow trail is well marked and a nice run.

redleaf

5k at 9 pm. No way was I gonna mess up on the first day!

First or last...it's the same finish line

HF #4362

Kalsarikännit

I ran 7.5 this morning connecting neighborhood parks where people were all out playing football on a sunny but brisk Thanksgiving morning. There were also a lot of people out jogging about pre-Bears game. Good morning and start to the streak.

I want to do it because I want to do it.  -Amelia Earhart

cc4life07

Wind is not my friend.

Pulled off an easy five this evening. That's day 1 down. How many total days is this....?

"Current" PRs

5K - 18:00 (4/19)   |   HM - 1:19:28 (4/22)

Next Race: A 5K of some sort (Goal: Sub 17:30)

How many total days is this....?

35!

Day 2 / 35 done. 8.4 hilly km with a friend.

Good job everyone!

I really just wanted to go in and eat more pie, but I sucked it up and ran 3 very slow (13:30) miles around the neighborhood in the dark and slush.

That's the spirit!

On my way out the door for a quick 3. Day 2 - check!

Kathleen

2015 Goals:

Sub 30 5K

Sub 60 10K

GinnyinPA

Add me in, since I did manage to get a run in on T-day.  I'm not sure what my Dec. mileage will be, since November is the highest mileage so far this year and it's not finished yet.

on my way to badass

I'm in. 1 mile yesterday.  I'll upload the data later.  2 miles today on the hamster wheel.  First time ever on a treadmill.  I think I need one!

Still waiting for the perfect race picture. 5K PR-33:52 , 10K PR 1:11:16, First HM 2:42:28

JerryInIL

Return To Racing

Looks like the Penguins ran together today.  3.5 for me and DW on the North Branch Trail today.  Hope we can get a LR in Saturday or Sunday when we get the big warm up.

Enjoy Black Friday 

Intentionally Blank

6 easy today.  Happy for the day off and the quiet solitude of the park.

Half Fanatic #846

35 deg. this AM here in north Fla.  Ran 7 mi. on technical trails - did my usual, tripped over roots and fell twice.  Not focused enough!

"I don't always roll a joint, but when I do, it's usually my ankle" - unk.         "Frankly autocorrect, I'm getting a bit tired of your shirt".                  I ran half my last race on my left foot!