The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made.
Needs more cowbell!
• 6 duathlons (1 Olympic distance)
• 130#s (and stay there, gotdammit!)
Fitness/weight goals for 2014
1) STAY INJURY FREE!!!
2) Get to 189 lbs by the end of July 2014...and stay there (as of 4-25-14 was at 203 lbs)
3) Complete Ironman Chattanooga in under 14 hours
4) Break 4 hours in a stand alone marathon (Goal race=Rocket City 12/13/14)
5) 4,500 total overall miles for the year:
Swim: 100 miles
Bike: 3,000 miles
Run: 1,400 miles
I've got a fever...
On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office. But you will wish that you'd spent more time running. Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.
Marathon runners suffer the agony of da feet
veggies on the runMartial Artist Runners