3650 Miles in the Hurtlocker

BEER (Read 2196 times)

C-R

Funny.  Typically it stops working at 5pm each day....

Nice.

I noticed I checked in 4 of the same beer with ABV of 10%. No wonder I can't use technology.

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
    "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

Untappd does that to me too. It sometimes just sits there "thinking" and you can't tell if it posted or not.

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.

I just cracked open a Lagunitas Undercover Investigation Shut-Down Ale.  9.6% ABV, 66.6 IBUs.

Freaking delicious.

"When a person trains once, nothing happens. When a person forces himself to do a thing a hundred or a thousand times, then he certainly has developed in more ways than physical. Is it raining? That doesn't matter. Am I tired? That doesn't matter, either. Then willpower will be no problem." 
        Emil Zatopek

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I am headed to Pizzaria Paradiso with a coworker soon.

And?

Feeling the growl again

And?

Strange.  I swear I posted something when I got back, it must not have gone through.  It said "Trent for the win".  The pizza was great and I had a couple flights of beers.  I always like it when places offer that.  I could go back there every night for a month if I wanted to work through their bottle selection.  It reminded me of the place I went in Dublin when they handed me the thick catalog.  It was in the mid-60s and we got a nice table outdoors.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

I'm just back in the UK after 2 weeks in the US and I'm blown away by all the craft beers you guys have out there, I sampled in New Orleans, San Fran, Eureka, Eugene & Portland.  With a brief interlude for wine in Napa.

I drank my last few on Friday night finishing off with a Moose Drool, before my flight on Saturday morning.

And somehow after probably around 50+ beers in 2 weeks I'm still the same weight, so it's obviously good for you too! Joking

I'm dry now until after London on the 21st but I had a blast!

Feeling the growl again

finishing off with a Moose Drool, before my flight on Saturday morning.

Heck, you finished it off in style.  Smile

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Strange.  I swear I posted something when I got back, it must not have gone through.  It said "Trent for the win".  The pizza was great and I had a couple flights of beers.  I always like it when places offer that.  I could go back there every night for a month if I wanted to work through their bottle selection.  It reminded me of the place I went in Dublin when they handed me the thick catalog.  It was in the mid-60s and we got a nice table outdoors.

Smile

What pizza ya get?

Feeling the growl again

Smile

What pizza ya get?

I don't remember the name.  You know my carnivorous nature, so it was the one with sausage.  But the crust was very tasty too.  My coworker did not eat his and I wanted to tell him it was such a waste. Wink

Prince of Fatness

It is not beer, but right now I am sipping on some Lagavulin 16.  So good.

Tomorrow I start drying out.

Not at it at all. 

C-R

WTH?

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
                        "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

TeaOlive

old woman w/hobby

Tell us a story.

steph  

Prince of Fatness

Well at least until the weekend.

Not at it at all. 

Feeling the growl again

Well at least until the weekend.

Thatta boy.

Hella expensive (purchased at a Whole Foods in Greenwich CT, ha!) for $12.99 a 6. Gift from my mom for all the hospital visits/transport stuff (side note: she's doing great and is back home).

Pretty tasty though. Enjoying a very good CT beer while watching 2 CT teams battle for NCAA hockey title...good stuff.

Come all you no-hopers, you jokers and rogues
                                We're on the road to nowhere, let's find out where it goes