3650 Miles in the Hurtlocker

300 (Read 944 times)

150 miles to go. 36 hours. Hmmmm....

Team effort?
    I'll run a couple extra and give them to you?

Thanks mbher.  Hopefully I do get out tomorrow and get this stupid and pointless goal.  Well done to you and Slo also, plus C-R, WhoDat.

Spaniel, sorry about the trip not going to plan.  Kid issues or general faff?

"Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow.  Don't walk behind me; I may not lead.  Just walk beside me and be my friend."

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

This week has been an epic fail.  I thought I'd get a ton of running in on this trip but it's turned into a bust for various reasons.  Instead of coasting through I have 2 days to get 30 miles.  Time to cinch up and get down to business.

That's one treadmill run, right?

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.

#artbydmcbride

47.3 for the week.    I think I may make the goal.  Good job all!   Cool

Runners run

Feeling the growl again

150 miles to go. 36 hours. Hmmmm....

DB could do it in 2/3 that time.  Better get crackin'.  Wink

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

Feeling the growl again

That's one treadmill run, right?

Heh.  Yeah.  Well, I did pay $20 to get access to a treadmill for a couple days.  I had very limited time to squeeze in a run today so I maxed it out (10mph) and ran until my ride got there; <16 miles to go now for tomorrow to hit 3000 for the year; only like 3 to get the 300.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

C-R

Crap week. Only got 55+.

On a good note it has been the biggest month of the year and I did not break down. Two more tomorrow to close out the year in style.

Lots of good running so far and even some goals met. Cool.

Oh yeah and Happy New Year.

What's next?

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
              "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

52 this week  292 for the month.  I guess I lowballed the mileage for this month even with the holidays.  Should be able to get that 300 for the month and 37XX for the year.

I just want to start the new year.  Lets go get some new PRs!

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

LW: 63.5
                  CMTD: 320.9

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

flarunner

Just want to let you know, that this made me happy.

Just cleared the 2000 hurdle.

That won't stop me from running again this evening though.

2468.1 for 2012.  Slightly more than last year, but in a  year where injury was against me and where it's taken a bit more determination to push on and get it done.  No races, no proper goals.  I was hoping for 2000 but that seemed unlikely back at the start of the year, as did the 30 miler that was my only goal-like thing for the year.  I'm pleased both were achieved, but I am grateful and thankful for every mile however fecking pathetic it was.

December mileage is 263.6

"Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow.  Don't walk behind me; I may not lead.  Just walk beside me and be my friend."

jfa

Didn't get to 300, but I did just finish 5 years in a row of 2,000+.

So there's that.

Final run of the year in the books. Made it to 300 on the nose for the month. Phew, made it unscathed.  Hmm, now what to do for January....

Slo

Week 4  75.6 miles

Dec 31st  10.3 miles

December total 300.3 miles!

Today's 10 miler was a SOB. Thank God I didn't have to do 11.

Nice work Slo-hand.  Agree on the running today, we might be in different bits of the world. but my run this morning was a real sucky one.

Nice stuff mbehr.  Joe, 5 years of 2000+ is something to be pleased with...damn, that's a lot of consistent mileage.