Yes.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Indy/forum

good luck spaniel!!

DoppleBock

If you do it right it will 

Fuck.  This is going to hurt, isn't it?

Long dead ... But my stench lingers !

Good luck Spaniel!

Good luck Spaniel! Sorry I was too busy tweaking to realize your big race is TOMORROW!

Feeling the growl again

Thanks all. It's thirty one degrees and time to go.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

TeaOlive

old woman w/hobby

good luck spaniel!  thirty one degrees- yuk.

steph  

DoppleBock

If light winds - Damn I jealous of that weather - It will warm up to mid 50s by finish time

It was low 30s with almost no wind @ 4:30 for my 10 miler this am - Wow best weather of the year ... I ran with a smile the whle time

Long dead ... But my stench lingers !

TeaOlive

old woman w/hobby

If light winds - Damn I jealous of that weather - It will warm up to mid 50s by finish time

It was low 30s with almost no wind @ 4:30 for my 10 miler this am - Wow best weather of the year ... I ran with a smile the whle time

and here i sit waiting for the temp to rise.  it was 30 when i got up and is 43 now.  hate it.  

hard to believe that i was actually born in wi.

steph  

Go spaniel!!!!

~Sara
                      It's supposed to be hard. If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard is what makes it great. ~ Jimmy Dugan

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

As I was finishing up my 9 mile run this morning I was thinking "Damn, spaniel's running 50?!"

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.

The King of Beasts

"As a dreamer of dreams and a travelin' man I have chalked up many a mile. Read dozens of books about heroes and crooks, And I've learned much from both of their styles." ~ Jimmy Buffett

"I don't see much sense in that," said Rabbit. "No," said Pooh humbly, "there isn't. But there was going to be when I began it. It's just that something happened to it along the way."”

Seanv2

Good luck Spaniel!

Have you qualified for Boston? I want to interview you!

Message me!

www.miloandthecalf.com

Feeling the growl again

Short story DNF around 37 miles. Holy hell. Y you just can't fake your way through these without the training. Longer story later, but I went through 25 in about 2:51 feeling great but legs tightening up. After stopping for drop bag my leg muscles just locked and would not go faster than 8 pace after that. Knee started tracking weird and swelled up painfully. Finishing was not worth risking a real injury. I nailed the fueling and felt great. Just need to do some real training before redeeming myself here next year. Was a great learning experience snd a beautiful day to run.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

Ostrich runner

Well done nonetheless. That was a fast 37.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Indy/forum