Beginners and Beyond

TUESDAILIES: Three Out of Seven Ain't Bad (Read 45 times)

happylily

Wait... I thought that Yugo was a woman?

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I thought he was a he.  Now I'm confused.

I can blame the hormones!

Damaris

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

So, my surgeon called me to see how I was doing.  I told him fine, ready to go, but that I have gained a shit ton of weight (thank you for making me a woman) and that my running had turned to shit.  He chuckled. 

Damaris

DavePNW

+1

Dave

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

And my bike is delayed due to inclement weather.  Great.

Damaris

Jack K.

uʍop ǝpᴉsdn sǝʇᴉɹʍ ʇI

Was that the one where she took a selfie en-route to said 1:40?

Yes, that would be the one. Still one if the great race photos.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Haha.  Awesome!

Damaris

LRB

LRB

So, my surgeon called me to see how I was doing.  I told him fine, ready to go, but that I have gained a shit ton of weight (thank you for making me a woman) and that my running had turned to shit.  He chuckled. 

Pics or it didn't happen.  :-D

happylily

In my mind, Yugo is a beautiful and mysterious woman who left one hell of a complicated and dark period in the history of Europe. Please don't destroy my image of you, Yugo. Don't be a guy. We have too many of them around here.

Hi Jack! Good luck to you and DW! I remember that pic, you're DD is awesome!

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

Damaris, is it safe to ride bikes in Miami?

I get my fair share of the demons, Step, but not as often as I used to, thank goodness.  I think lots of people left because of the increasing violence, it really did get a little crazy over there at times.

Thanks, LRB.  Tonite I hope to sleep well.  Congrats on getting your 7 in!

Z, good luck with your miles tonite!  If you're looking for a nice Spring 10K you can always come visit here and we can go do the Capital 10,000 10K in Austin on April 6th.   About 18,000 - 22,000 participants each year. 

Finally, another person here that does not drink coffee!  Marjorie is my new best friend!

How do earbuds help with cardio, jj? Sorry about your crazy ankle tweak!

Air nailer?   Why in the world, Andrew, would you have to nail air?   As you can see, I am not a very handy 'handyman', lol.  Wow, must be nice to be able to run so well that 12 miles seems easy!  I wish I had your stamina!

Trying to get Dorian used to his new toddler bed.... he still sleeps mainly with us   Well, gee, FreeSoul, let's see...'sleep in this toddler bed thing or sleep with my hot mama..."  gee, such a difficult choice to make...

Give my best to your brother, D2.  Those Seabees did a lot of the construction over there - and a lot of taking down some of the buildings too because of snipers using them to shoot at the troops - and so forth.  They were right out there in the forefront.  I bet he has some issues!   Good luck with your upcoming first marathon!  I think you still got time, especially as you are a pretty talented runner.

Good luck to you and DW, Jack!  Which marathon are you two planning to do?

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

Hey, hey!  10 easy miles quickly and work work work!  I hope everyone has successful runs/rest days and happy Tuesday!

Congrats on your 10 miles, lady!  Or buddy, as the case may be.

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

In my mind, Yugo is a beautiful and mysterious woman who left one hell of a complicated and dark period in the history of Europe. Please don't destroy my image of you, Yugo. Don't be a guy. We have too many of them around here.

Hi Jack! Good luck to you and DW! I remember that pic, you're DD is awesome!

Gee, Lilly, that's always how I think of you... 

Yugo8

You are fitting in quite nicely in only 16 years of being here.  lol

It has been a long, long time!

Yugo8

I thought he was a he.  Now I'm confused.

I can blame the hormones!

!

Most definitely a woman.  (A girl.  A young woman?  I want to be an age that starts with a "2" always, grrr.)