Beginners and Beyond

TUESDAILIES: Three Out of Seven Ain't Bad (Read 45 times)

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Scotty, as far as my being mysterious and beautiful, I think we can say without any doubt that this is one myth that has long been debunked. But thanks. 

Yugo, thanks for clarifying. So that's one more on the women's team! Woohoo!

Damaris, where do you plan on cycling? And national parks in the state of Florida where you could go for a cycling weekend with your DH? Those are great!

I was unable to hit tempo pace tonight. As soon as I'd hit the right pace, it would trigger a cough. So I ran at steady state instead, 7:32 overall, 11 miles.

Parks?  In Miami?  You must be joking!

We are probably going to drive to South Beach and harass tourists there.

No bike arrived because of the stupid inclement weather y'all having.  So, tomorrow.  And I'm in too much pain today (limping and shit), so no run either.  Martini's here I come.

The surgeon was really nice and funny.  He was probably laughing at me.

Damaris

LRB

Parks?  In Miami?  You must be joking!

This made me laugh!

Hip Redux

Well on Oski's Wikipedia page, the male pronoun is used exclusively. And includes this line: "In one song, Oski is referred to as "He" with a capital "H", as one refers to the Deity."

So we could only conclude you were male, or a deity.

You may now from here on out refer to me as Oski, the Almighty.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

LOL, The Almighty!

I just got an email.  Not only was one of my orders (of the trials I won) was published but it was sent to all offices for future use as one of the great pleadings we should follow.  If I get 18 cases tomorrow, I will know what happened.

In any event, I am celebrating!

Damaris

Yugo18

LOL, The Almighty!

I just got an email.  Not only was one of my orders (of the trials I won) was published but it was sent to all offices for future use as one of the great pleadings we should follow.  If I get 18 cases tomorrow, I will know what happened.

In any event, I am celebrating!

Most excellent!  Congratulations!

Yugo8, terrific ten.

FreeSoul87, that photo made me melt.

Lily, brava on the eleven.

Yay, Damaris!

I decided to keep the intervals for Friday afternoons, so that I can go into the Sabbath refreshed and energized. So, I maintained a steady pace of 3.0mph (20:00):

0:00 to 5:00 - 10.0 incline

5:00 to 10:00 - 11.0 incline

10:00 to 15:00 - 12.0 incline

15:00 to 20:00 - 13.0 incline

20:00 to 25:00 - 14.0 incline

25:00 to 30:00 - 15.0 incline

That perked me up quite nicely.

LRB

You may now from here on out refer to me as Oski, the Almighty.

Hip Redux

LOL

Just B.S.

Short on time today but did get  a short brick workout done.

50 minutes treadmill

30 minutes spin bike

Headed to bed. 6 am wake up call for pools lap in the morning Smile

LRB

Headed to bed. 6 am wake up call for pools lap in the morning Smile

I will not be too far behind you, my day begins a little before 5:00 tomorrow.

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

I might get them on C/D, they actually all enjoy the same food...... and the vet thinks it is a good idea to have them all on the Purina Urinary Tract Health diet anyways. Either way, I will never go back to that other crap...... I should have went out the next day and bought their usual when I had realized the mistake...... but I was lazy Sad

It is hard in a multiple cat household to keep them on that diet.  Having said that, even with that diet, Hershey kept getting sick again and again.  Are you using C/D?  I know hershey loved it.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I might get them on C/D, they actually all enjoy the same food...... and the vet thinks it is a good idea to have them all on the Purina Urinary Tract Health diet anyways. Either way, I will never go back to that other crap...... I should have went out the next day and bought their usual when I had realized the mistake...... but I was lazy Sad

I made the same mistake of changing to a better food and you saw what happened.  I use Halo which they loved before and now.

Damaris

8.75 easy, watching the doom and gloom that is the national news.  "There are bad people near Sochi, and if you go to Russia your electronics will be hacked instantly leading to your financial ruin or kidnapping,  and it's going to snow omg omg omg."

DavePNW

I will not be too far behind you, my day begins a little before 5:00 tomorrow.

+1. Treadmill calling.

Dave

Jay, excellent 8.75.

I'm waiting for the washing machine to finish doing its thing. While I'll be downstairs to place the laundry into the dryer, I'll do my ab work and push-ups.