Beginners and Beyond

TUESDAILIES: Three Out of Seven Ain't Bad (Read 45 times)

Yugo8

In my mind, Yugo is a beautiful and mysterious woman who left one hell of a complicated and dark period in the history of Europe. Please don't destroy my image of you, Yugo. Don't be a guy. We have too many of them around here.

Hi Jack! Good luck to you and DW! I remember that pic, you're DD is awesome!

I am, indeed, just as you say (who will, after this year, remain 29 for about a decade, I think)!  He he.

But look at my avatar - those are definitely a woman's legs!

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Damaris, is it safe to ride bikes in Miami?

You must be joking!  Of course not.  Main reason why bikers going solo use our sidewalks (which annoys me as a runner but I totally understand it).

Damaris

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

!

Most definitely a woman.  (A girl.  A young woman?  I want to be an age that starts with a "2" always, grrr.)

Me too!  And my apologies!

Although it is your own fault since we can only see your feet.  Therefore, we need pics.

Damaris

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

!

Most definitely a woman.  (A girl.  A young woman?  I want to be an age that starts with a "2" always, grrr.)

Gee, my wife says that the way I act sometimes, my age starts and ends at 2, lol.

Yay for me though, Yugo, thank you for clarifying!  One more pair of Great Legs here  for me to chase!  

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt

LRB

But look at my avatar - those are definitely a woman's legs!

Indeed.  I have been fortunate to get some great leg shots in some of my race photos...which reminds me, I probably should start racing again sometime soon.

Hip Redux

It's ok, Yugo, everyone thought I was a dude for a while there too.  Big grin

LRB

It's ok, Yugo, everyone thought I was a dude for a while there too.  Big grin

Yeah 'cuz you just swooped in from sky out of nowhere with that ginormous mascot head as an avi!  lol

Hip Redux

Yeah 'cuz you just swooped in from sky out of nowhere with that ginormous mascot head as an avi!  lol

And mascot heads have to be MEN?  Harumph.

LRB

Well *I* actually did not think you were a guy, I thought you were a gorgeous runner underneath a bear head.  And I was right...I think. 

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

It is sleeting here, started snowing just before 2, turned into sleet around 3 and going really hard and the temp will drop from 32 degrees to the 20s tonight which might mean the sleet will freeze. Depending on what it looks like out at 4 AM, I will either run the trails with Rocky if I can get out of the driveway or run the roads by myself...... I can quickly jump off the road if a out control car comes my way, but not so much if I have Rocky.

Romeo's app went okay, he doesn't yet have bladder stones, but the crystals are irritating him, they gave him another shot to help and he will be going back next Monday. Hopefully having him and the other cats on a Urinary Tract Health diet will help.

Romeo nuzzling Rocky

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

happylily

Scotty, as far as my being mysterious and beautiful, I think we can say without any doubt that this is one myth that has long been debunked. But thanks. 

Yugo, thanks for clarifying. So that's one more on the women's team! Woohoo!

Damaris, where do you plan on cycling? And national parks in the state of Florida where you could go for a cycling weekend with your DH? Those are great!

I was unable to hit tempo pace tonight. As soon as I'd hit the right pace, it would trigger a cough. So I ran at steady state instead, 7:32 overall, 11 miles.

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

DavePNW

Yugo, thanks for clarifying. So that's one more on the women's team! Woohoo!

Now if we could only get Yugo & Lily to make their logs public, we could see how the team is doing. 

Dave

DavePNW

Well on Oski's Wikipedia page, the male pronoun is used exclusively. And includes this line: "In one song, Oski is referred to as "He" with a capital "H", as one refers to the Deity."

So we could only conclude you were male, or a deity.

Dave

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Well *I* actually did not think you were a guy, I thought you were a gorgeous runner underneath a bear head.  And I was right...I think. 

You say that now....

Damaris

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

It is sleeting here, started snowing just before 2, turned into sleet around 3 and going really hard and the temp will drop from 32 degrees to the 20s tonight which might mean the sleet will freeze. Depending on what it looks like out at 4 AM, I will either run the trails with Rocky if I can get out of the driveway or run the roads by myself...... I can quickly jump off the road if a out control car comes my way, but not so much if I have Rocky.

Romeo's app went okay, he doesn't yet have bladder stones, but the crystals are irritating him, they gave him another shot to help and he will be going back next Monday. Hopefully having him and the other cats on a Urinary Tract Health diet will help.

Romeo nuzzling Rocky

It is hard in a multiple cat household to keep them on that diet.  Having said that, even with that diet, Hershey kept getting sick again and again.  Are you using C/D?  I know hershey loved it.

Damaris