Beginners and Beyond

The best choice in the Hershey Miniatures bag is... (Read 416 times)

Gustav1

Fear is a Liar

Wait a minute - you guys still have Halloween candy left? Halloween was almost a month ago. I was always told that if you don't eat chocolate in 3 days it goes stale. 

I'm so vegetarian I don't even eat animal crackers!

Baboon

delicate flower

I don't like any of those there.  I'm not in love with chocolate.  *ducks*

Twizzlers? Swedish Fish? DOTS?

<3

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

I don't have any blood sisters either.  Just brothers.  But if I had a real sister, I would have considered myself lucky if she were half as cool as you are, Mandy.   Smile  So deal for sure.

Personally, I think I'm getting the better end of this deal.   

Running is dumb.

Shakedown Street

Kit-Kat-or Euro Kit-Kat if you can get it.

I am a whore for kit-kat.

Started-5/12, RWOL refugee,5k-24:23 (1/12/13),10K-55:37(9/15/12),HM-1:52:59(3/24/13)

PADRunner

Mr. Goodbar

Mmmmm...beer

Twizzlers? Swedish Fish? DOTS?

Yes, yes, yes.  Love licorice and pretty much any licorice type product.  Tropical Dots rock, so do Good & Plenty. Smile

Damn, now I'm hungry, and there's no candy in my desk, damn this healthy eating!

-Dave

My running blog

Goals | sub-18 5k | sub-3 marathon 2:56:46!!

YAYpril - B-Plus

Mr Goodbar, obviously. I can't believe this is even a question. Wink

Dad on the run.

Sadly, I've been depriving myself of chocolate as of late.  If I were to have something from that bag of miniatures, it would be Special Dark,  though I'd love to find some white chocolate Kit Kat or plain Nestle milk chocolate (the one in the red packaging that  I only ever see around Halloween or in random gas stations on road trips).

Love me some white chocolate kit kat. Also trigun is a kick ass anime series!

Chasing the sub 20 5K.

curmudgeon at large

KRACKLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Personally, I think I'm getting the better end of this deal.   

Awww. Does this mean we now get to share Eddie?  LOL.

MJ5

Chief Unicorn Officer

Krackel vote here, followed closely by Special Dark.  I like sugnim's idea of combining the two.

Mile 5:49 - 5K 19:58 - 10K 43:06 - HM 1:36:54

Walk-Jogger

The Hershey's Miniatures bag we bought this year for Halloween tasted like it was left over from 1999. Yucky. Didn't stop me from eating most all of it though. We only had about 3 trick or treaters show up that I had to share it with.

Since my favorite Hershey's chocolate absolutely MUST have almonds in it, everything in the Miniatures bag is 2nd rate at best. Fact.

Retired &  Loving It

Meat Wagon

Puker

Awww. Does this mean we now get to share Eddie?  LOL.

Now you just hold on a second there, missy. When Eddie and Bob! finally break up (please, God), he's all mine.

Feel sick and dirty, more dead than alive.

Jenven

As long as we're throwing out facts, FACT: peanut butter Snickers are best.

Started C25K on 9/6/12. First 5K set for 1/13/13.

Supersono99

Mr Goodbar= Special dark > original > krackle