2020 Dailies #21 (Read 32 times)

GinnyinPA

Really? 8:30 and no one has posted yet?

Cyberic

Really

wolvmar

UM 45 Ohio 23

Slow start to the week...

Ran just over 5, nice and easy because I was tired and it was a bit icy.  All of 11 degrees but not much wind so didn't feel bad.  Back to the work grind; was nice to have a 3 day weekend...there should be one at least one a month. I'm thinking of voting for whatever candidate makes that part of their platform!

Have a good day/week, everyone!

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Morning! I tripped and fell last night on the vinyl planks that will go into the dining room, sigh. Knee is skinned again and left shin is bruised. FFS!

I have 8 with hill sprints tonight.

Damaris

wolvmar

UM 45 Ohio 23

Morning! I tripped and fell last night on the vinyl planks that will go into the dining room, sigh. Knee is skinned again and left shin is bruised. FFS!

I have 8 with hill sprints tonight.

ouch!  your knee(s) have been taking a beating! Hope it doesn't impact your run tonight.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

It's the same knee, gah. Three times on the same knee. Not sure if I do this subconsciously to protect the knee that had a meniscus tear and is not as strong as this one or because this is my dominant leg but WTF.

Damaris

bluerun

Super B****

Woke up twenty minutes before my alarm, stuck an arm out from under the covers to turn on the space heater... to raise the temperature in my bedroom from 54 to a glorious steamy 67 by the time I finally had to crawl out of bed. This is going to kill me.

25 trainer miles in lieu of the AlterG run I would have done if ConEd didn't suck so bad. And then I get to swim in a freezing cold pool tonight before sleeping in a freezing cold room again! So excited.

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

Cyberic

BTW I have not watched a single football game this year, but I will watch the super bowl, and will be rooting for KC, because Laurent Duvernay-Tardif plays guard for them, and I really like him. He is a medical graduate, has covered the Olympics on TV in French as a guy who was interviewing athletes, and he's a very fun guy.

Go Chiefs, go!

MTA: Laurent Duvernay-Tardif, MD: The Doctor Who Plays Right Guard For The Kansas City Chiefs. Duvernay-Tardif is the first active NFL player to graduate from medical school and become a physician.

Imagine having a pro sports career while studying to be a doctor, do the intership and everything. The guy must not spend much time on social media 

RunningOnSand

.there should be one at least one a month. I'm thinking of voting for whatever candidate makes that part of their platform!

Have a good day/week, everyone!

Yes, please.

RunningOnSand

Woke up twenty minutes before my alarm, stuck an arm out from under the covers to turn on the space heater... to raise the temperature in my bedroom from 54 to a glorious steamy 67 by the time I finally had to crawl out of bed. This is going to kill me.

25 trainer miles in lieu of the AlterG run I would have done if ConEd didn't suck so bad. And then I get to swim in a freezing cold pool tonight before sleeping in a freezing cold room again! So excited.

You need to live in this

RunningOnSand

MTA: Laurent Duvernay-Tardif, MD: The Doctor Who Plays Right Guard For The Kansas City Chiefs. Duvernay-Tardif is the first active NFL player to graduate from medical school and become a physician.

Imagine having a pro sports career while studying to be a doctor, do the intership and everything. The guy must not spend much time on social media 

I would think that being a physician would be enough to keep him away from playing in the NFL. Those guys' bodies get so beat up!

DavePNW

I would think that being a physician would be enough to keep him away from playing in the NFL. Those guys' bodies get so beat up!

And their brains.

Dave

sdWhiskers

Today is my birthday! I was going to run 3.8 miles to mark the occasion but it was dark and raining and I chose happiness over silliness and stopped at 3 miles.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Happy Birthday, Whiskers!!!!

Damaris

onemile

Yesterday I thought this was some kind of post marathon lung irritation but now I'm starting to think I'm just plain sick.  Rest day for me today.  I can't see running for at least a week. Which is fine. I find it important for me to take some downtime.