Beginners and Beyond

SUSPECT IDENTIFIED (Read 244 times)

Nevrgivup

I've beem away from the tv. Is it the guy with the red shirt or the two men that they have posted?  I'm praying along with the entire world that they get this monster.

And another one in FB too.  It's spreading like fire.  Has the FBI confirmed?

Running is my mental-Ctrl-Alt-Del. 

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

The two guys together. One with the white hat (although not backwards).  People are claiming in FB they are wanted for questioning but the FBI has not confirmed.  Reddit has them as the ones that put the bombs but some pics are suspect.  One shows the guy preparing the bomb or so they say.  Except there is debris and glass and destruction so it's post bomb.

I want them to catch them but people are assuming these are the ones.  They might be but what if they are not?

Damaris

Nevrgivup

Its very scarey because it could be anyone.  I hope they are correct when they do make an arrest.

Knit1Run2

Master of Chaos

Where do you get this from?  I have not seen a single thing on boston.com or cnn.com or anywhere else supporting this assertion.

It's all over now that these guys are not suspects.  The blue jacket guy is a high school track runner who is freaking out at the moment.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

And soon.

Its very scarey because it could be anyone.  I hope they are correct when they do make an arrest.

Damaris

Jess runs for bacon

My initial thought in the guy in blue was it couldn't be him, he looks like a runner. When NY post came out, didn't believe it, they are a rag.

I think my hey are close to catching the perp(s) though.

Baboon

delicate flower

When NY post came out, didn't believe it, they are a rag.

Yeah, they really don't give a crap if they are accurate or not.

<3

Singer who runs a smidge

My uncle has decided (and posted on FB) that the whole thing was perpetrated by the government in order to tighten gun control laws and to weaken or take away the 2nd amendment.  He's not the brightest light on the porch at the best of times, but now I sort of want to Gibbs-slap him.

When it's all said and done, no one remembers how far we have run.  The only thing that matters is how we have loved.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Ha, Hope's Mom.

Which NYPost article?  I only saw the one talking about the Saudi student.

Damaris

RSX

I heard a report that the FBI may be posting the pictures today. If it isn't true, I have to trust that they can do their job better than I can. The first "suspect" in the media was the 20 year old Saudi. The press hounded his appartment complex and asked stupid questions to 1 of his roommates as if they could crack the case for us.

Jess runs for bacon

Ha, Hope's Mom.

Which NYPost article?  I only saw the one talking about the Saudi student.

I think it was on the post. I just saw the cover.

Toronto

Seven Deadly Shins

stop spreading rumours. Please.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

http://gawker.com/5994955/the-posts-person-of-interest-is-a-local-high+school-track-runner?utm_campaign=socialflow_gawker_facebook&utm_source=gawker_facebook&utm_medium=socialflow

Take this article with a grain of salt, since I got it from the internet.

Where do you get this from?  I have not seen a single thing on boston.com or cnn.com or anywhere else supporting this assertion.

Damaris

Knit1Run2

Master of Chaos

Thanks Damaris.

There is a picture of a different, older guy with a beard (brown in color) in a blue jacket who was carrying a black backpack that has circulated as well.  I thought at first that was the person you were referring to, but I agree that this kid looks like a runner or athlete.  Poor kid if he is not a suspect, indeed.  However, I think people who are saying his life has been ruined by this speculation are over-exaggerating.

http://gawker.com/5994955/the-posts-person-of-interest-is-a-local-high+school-track-runner?utm_campaign=socialflow_gawker_facebook&utm_source=gawker_facebook&utm_medium=socialflow

Take this article with a grain of salt, since I got it from the internet.

Nevrgivup

Yes, this guy with the beard looks really suspicious.

Thanks Damaris.

There is a picture of a different, older guy with a beard (brown in color) in a blue jacket who was carrying a black backpack that has circulated as well.  I thought at first that was the person you were referring to, but I agree that this kid looks like a runner or athlete.  Poor kid if he is not a suspect, indeed.  However, I think people who are saying his life has been ruined by this speculation are over-exaggerating.