Beginners and Beyond

WednesDAILIES are cool (Read 31 times)

Cyberic

Was warm on my commute in the morning yesterday, but nice and cool on my commute back. How cool is that!

This morning is thin gloves weather. Life is good when runners are cool!

Cyberic

Race week workout this morning. Will do that on my commute to work.

And you guys? Don't be shy...

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Morning.  I didn't wake up with a migraine today, which lasted all day tomorrow even during our anniversary dinner, ugh, but my BP was high this morning. Sigh.  I wonder if migraines can raise your BP. FTS.

I have 7 with 3 X 1 mile @ 5K.

Damaris

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Good morning!

I rode 63 miles at a moderate+ effort.  I'd liken it to a MP effort, but i'm not really sure how it translates.  I am pretty sure it was good stamina training, and i'll feel it the rest of the day.

Have a great day!

Runner with a riding problem.

Baboon

delicate flower

Puebla burritos, everyone!  2500 yard swim done before work.  My swimming goes through bouts of being slow for no apparent reason, but I seem to be in one of my faster grooves right now, just in time for my race.  Hopefully I don't lose it in the next 10 days.  Short taper tempo run on tap tonight.  The weather is beautiful.

<3

onemile

Race week workout this morning.

10 miles with 3 miles easy tempo + 2x800 +2x400

LRB

I ran 7 with 4 strides.

I had planned on 8 strides and had the juice to do them but shut it down and just figured I'll show up Sunday with what I have.

Massage tonight, rest day tomorrow then 6 and 3.  I'll sink or swim with that. Most likely the former. lol

RunningOnSand

Good morning, all! I've got 7 w/fartleks on the horizon. It's going to be a good one.

Was warm on my commute in the morning yesterday, but nice and cool on my commute back. How cool is that!

This morning is thin gloves weather. Life is good when runners are cool!

I read everyone's responses re: which marathon I should run, and I think this resonated the most. It's guaranteed to be cooler at Hamilton, plus I feel like I can handle another month of training (I hope I don't kick myself for this later) so I think I'll stick with that one. Thanks for everyone who chimed in. 

onemile

Good morning, all! I've got 7 w/fartleks on the horizon. It's going to be a good one.

I read everyone's responses re: which marathon I should run, and I think this resonated the most. It's guaranteed to be cooler at Hamilton, plus I feel like I can handle another month of training (I hope I don't kick myself for this later) so I think I'll stick with that one. Thanks for everyone who chimed in. 

I think that's probably the right choice (I only said Lakefront since I am going to be there). Did you ask your coach for his input?

Cyberic

10 miles with 3 miles easy tempo + 2x800 +2x400

8 miles with 1600+1200+800 /w:5min jog.

onemile

I'll sink or swim with that. Most likely the former. lol

with that attitude 

Bert-o

I lost my rama

I think that's probably the right choice (I only said Lakefront since I am going to be there). Did you ask your coach for his input?

Wait, so you're running Lakefront then NYC 4 weeks later???

3/17 - NYC Half

4/28 - Big Sur Marathon  DNS

6/29 - Forbidden Forest 30 Hour

8/29 - A Race for the Ages - will be given 47 hours

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

OMG, is she pulling a Docket?

Damaris

onemile

I am going to be a pacer at Lakefront for the 3:45 group, so yes. But Lakefront will be just like an extra long training run.

onemile

OMG, is she pulling a Docket?

Not even close!