Beginners and Beyond

2020 Dailies #82 (Read 31 times)

onemile

Wow you are really keeping the mileage up, despite stuff.

stuff is making me want to run more 

DavePNW

Ha true. And all that extra time on your hands! For me just the fact that I’ve cut way back to what I’d consider an easy maintenance level, but still ended up at 58, is something.

Dave

Half Crazy K 2.0

This. And being smart about coming back sucks.

Cyberic

It's not that you're motivated to run, it's that you know that when you're not running you're just at home. All. The. Time. At least, that's the case with me.

I took a RD Tuesday, and man, I don't think I'll take another one of those soon. Not on purpose, at least.

onemile

It's not that you're motivated to run, it's that you know that when you're not running you're just at home. All. The. Time.

I took a RD Tuesday, and man, I don't think I'll take another one of those soon. Not on purpose, at least.

Yeah it's mostly about getting out of the house and dealing with stress and anxiety

Runshortii

I ran 10. I've never seen so many people outside considering I live in the middle of nowhere.

Business as usual over here. I still go to work, DH usually works from home so that hasn't changed. We can't go out and do stuff so we're actually getting stuff done around the house.

DavePNW

We can't go out and do stuff so we're actually getting stuff done around the house.

LOL no.

Dave

Cyberic

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Yeah no.

Damaris

GinnyinPA

I really needed to get into nature today, so I drove to the state forest and ran 8.3 on the gravel road. It's a pretty route, mostly uphill for several miles, following a creek, then downhill all the way back to the car. There was a lot more traffic  than I expected. Usually I only see 2 or 3 cars in 14-15 miles, today I saw 18 in only 8 miles, not counting the 3 that were parked with no people in sight. I think people didn't want to go to town, with everything closed, but they wanted to get out of the house, so a drive in the forest was chosen, despite the bad road.

wolvmar

UM 45 Ohio 23

Well, our esteemed leaders in Congress can’t even agree how to spend 1 to 2 trillion dollars...stock market futures are limit down (-5%) tonight. Tomorrow could be another bloodbath unless those boneheads reach some kind of agreement. Unbelievable...

DavePNW

Well, our esteemed leaders in Congress can’t even agree how to spend 1 to 2 trillion dollars.

Yeah you would think this would be the kind of thing to bring them together, if anything could. But no.

Dave

sdWhiskers

Well, our esteemed leaders in Congress can’t even agree how to spend 1 to 2 trillion dollars...stock market futures are limit down (-5%) tonight. Tomorrow could be another bloodbath unless those boneheads reach some kind of agreement. Unbelievable...

And where exactly is all this $$$ coming from?

DavePNW

And where exactly is all this $$$ coming from?

Ironically, borrowed from China.

Dave

wolvmar

UM 45 Ohio 23

Ironically, borrowed from China.

Yes. Of course, that’s the question our leaders should have thought about the last 8 years or so while we racked up huge deficits during an economic expansion. Too late to worry about that now.  Unemployment claims will likely set a record this week, by far. And maybe again next week.