Beginners and Beyond

TUESdailes are sleeping in (Read 60 times)

LRB

It's going to be 44F tomorrow morning. I think that run will go better than the 70F right now, anyway.  :-)

44 where?

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

In Miami, FL.  Truth.  At the time I'll get to run.

Damaris

LRB

In Miami, FL.  Truth.  At the time I'll get to run.

I should be there to run with you.  44 is like perfect to run in, I'm serious!

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I know!  My marathon was in 42F, remember?  In Ft. Lauderdale!  Now if you guys can give me this weather for Saturday, please, between 6am and 12pm, I would really appreciate it :whistle:

I should be there to run with you.  44 is like perfect to run in, I'm serious!

Damaris

LRB

I know!  My marathon was in 42F, remember?  In Ft. Lauderdale!  Now if you guys can give me this weather for Saturday, please, between 6am and 12pm, I would really appreciate it :whistle:

What's happening Saturday?  It is so hard to keep up with you lol!

Jess runs for bacon

Glad to hear she is home Damaris!!

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Well, it is not a race.  But it is a fun run created by the Florida ULTRA Runners.....

What's happening Saturday?  It is so hard to keep up with you lol!

Damaris

StepbyStep-SH

Got my first double done.  2.5 whole miles woo hoo!  Shoes felt great, I really hope this works out.

Shari, a 5 lb bar holding 55 lbs worth of weight sounds odd.  You could always just use the Olympic barbell, which weighs 45 lbs by itself until you're comfortable with that.

April, I lol'd!

Supp Mr. Skywalker!

It's what they use for this class - the bars are meant to be ones no one would need a rack for because they are used for a large group class in the fitness studio room. Honestly, other than the instructor and a couple of my friends, no one else puts more than 40 lbs on. If I work out on my own in the weight room I use the Olympic bar, squat rack, etc., and go with higher weights, but I like the variety of taking the class. The instructor works in a lot of moves that focus on different angles that I would never think of doing on my own - plus I need the extra push of other people around me.

20,000 miles behind me, the world still to see.

B-Plus

LRB - That's how I started doubles. 20-30 min easy runs. That's how I still do it.

Docket - I like your attidude. Sometimes we just have to say, "fuck it"

Due to a day trip for work, I got out quite a bit later than usual. 5 miles @ 8:44.

B-Plus

Delete. Multi-quoting mishap lol.