Beginners and Beyond

What's your favorite music THURSDAILIES? (Read 201 times)

@runjerseygirl

Cool WELCOME TO THE DAILIES THREADCool 

Anyone and everyone can post your runs, cross-training, abdominal work, rest days, race plans, training questions, etc.. The only stupid question is the one you did not post. There’s a great mix of beginners and veterans, runners and walkers, and maniacs and returners (from injury, to running, to RA). We're all a little crazy here, too! While this thread is a terrific source of motivation for runners and serves as outstanding accountability, you’ll quickly find this remarkable group to be highly supportive of all life experiences. So, come on in, put your feet up, and stay awhile (not literally!) And whoever is up first is welcome to start the thread and we definitely keep some weird hours around here.

Do you even run?

@runjerseygirl

I listen to rock.

My legs are still pretty sore.  Probably going to skip today's spin class.  I can already hear LRB in my head.  I know, I know.  LOL!

Do you even run?

@runjerseygirl

Oh, and I almost forgot the most important part of the day!

Do you even run?

LOL, Kay!

At the moment, I'm waiting for the T, to go to the gym to do cardio, abs, and push-ups. I'm listening to Metallica's "Whiplash".

I'm breaking down and buying a small iced coffee from Dunks.

Weights must wait until after work:/

runmomto3boys

Recovery run tonight - 8 on tap.
            Gustav1

Fear is a Liar

Good Morning Dailies!

I'm back in action! Yesterday I did 60 minutes on the bike trainer, myrtle, core, and other assorted body weight exercises, and....I ran 1 mile!! It was the first time I ran in 52 days. So I guess today will be a running rest day to let it all settle in.

Coffee is good with a healthy portion of rock on the side!

I'm so vegetarian I don't even eat animal crackers!

@runjerseygirl

Good Morning Dailies!

I'm back in action! Yesterday I did 60 minutes on the bike trainer, myrtle, core, and other assorted body weight exercises, and....I ran 1 mile!! It was the first time I ran in 52 days. So I guess today will be a running rest day to let it all settle in.

Coffee is good with a healthy portion of rock on the side!

Yay!!! I'm so happy for you!

Do you even run?

Luke79

Morning.  I'm actually going to continue with the treadmill for now when I can't get to the trails.  I'm planning on 6 miles tonight after work.  This is strictly an injury prevention measure, I'm still not crazy about the TM lol.

Favorite music?  If you made me decide on the spot what the best song ever (in composition and delivery) is, I would say Paranoid Android by Radiohead.

Have a great day everyone, it's Friday eve!

Luke

@runjerseygirl

Favorite music?  If you made me decide on the spot what the best song ever (in composition and delivery) is, I would say Paranoid Android by Radiohead.

Luke

Excellent!  \m/

Do you even run?

Just B.S.

Morning folks!!! Doing a double on the swimming today.    Pool this morning by myself and coached

swim tonight with hubby.  Running 6 miles in the afternoon.

I have a secret and I'm excited! Don't really want to say anything until after a meeting that is being

held next Sunday BUT if we decide to go it will be another great running adventure for hubby and I!!

Even better than the Bermuda Challenge!!Big grin

Have a good one!!

Baboon

delicate flower

Guten Thursdaily pork chops, everybody!  50 minutes on the spin bike last night.  It's been a long time since I spinned, and it feels good to have some exercise induced muscle soreness this morning.  I need to buy a computer for that thing so I can track my miles...that helps keep me motivated.  Planning on some elliptical tonight and I may try out a real short TM jog to see how the knee feels.

Have a great Thursday!

<3

runmomto3boys

Kay: Good morning!

Gustav: Yay!  I bet that 1 mile felt oh-so-good!!!  I am so happy for you that you were able to get out and run a bit again!  Woot!

Basya: I hope your morning gym workout goes well today!

Luke: I hope the 6 on the TM today go well.

Phil: Nice work getting the spinning done!

Beth: I can't WAIT to hear the deets!  I want you to spill 'em, but in due time Big grin  I hope you have a great day with all that swimming + 6 miles (you go, girl!!!).

kristin10185

Skirt Runner

Haha Kay always funny pictures to start the day! (or LRB of course)

Rest day #5 for me....I have a confession to make....I was going to go to the gym but overslept!!! No time later either.....right from one job to another and then work Christmas party at my boss's apartment. Yes, it is January, but her house where she always hosts the party was destroyed in Hurricane Sandy, and she didn't have her new place in shape for entertaining before Christmas so we're having it now! The knee hurts anyway so maybe another day of total rest is a good thing. Have a great

PRs:   5K- 28:16 (5/5/13)      10K- 1:00:13 (10/27/13)    4M- 41:43 (9/7/13)   15K- 1:34:25  (8/17/13)    10M- 1:56:30 (4/6/14)     HM- 2:20:16 (4/13/14)     Full- 5:55:33 (11/1/15)

I started a blog about running :) Check it out if you care to

kristin10185

Skirt Runner

....day. oops missed that word

PRs:   5K- 28:16 (5/5/13)      10K- 1:00:13 (10/27/13)    4M- 41:43 (9/7/13)   15K- 1:34:25  (8/17/13)    10M- 1:56:30 (4/6/14)     HM- 2:20:16 (4/13/14)     Full- 5:55:33 (11/1/15)

I started a blog about running :) Check it out if you care to

flarunner

Mornin' Kiddos!

Great to see all of you in action this fine morning, especially Gustav and Phil!

Did a 5 mile tempo run this morning with 4 stridie-strides at the end. I felt fast. I wasn't, but I felt fast.

And here's some more temperature love for all my dailies peeps, especially my girl, D:

64*, clear skies, and only 95% humidity.  Wink

Have a grrrreat day all y'all!