Beginners and Beyond

Truth be Told TuesDAILIES (Read 41 times)

You Rang?

Greetings Dalies:

I've got two easy miles on tap for this evening.  Yes, you read that correctly.  Two measly miles, not twelve or twenty-two.  Two miles seems kinda short for an easy run in marathon training plan, but who am I to question Mr. Hanson?

Rick

Rick 

PR: 5k 25:01 (10/15) 10k: 57:44 (7/14) HM: 1:57 (5/15) FM: 4:55 (1/15)

LRB

Greetings Dalies:

I've got two easy miles on tap for this evening.  Yes, you read that correctly.  Two measly miles, not twelve or twenty-two.  Two miles seems kinda short for an easy run in marathon training plan, but who am I to question Mr. Hanson?

Rick

There ain't nothing measly about running yo.

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

5.1. Super busy at work. Just getting above water.

Marjorie

Hi Dailies:

14 on the bike, then 3.9 on the belt while watching a very disappointing soccer game.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Well, hot damn, I did speedwork.  It was 95F and 76 dewpoint, so I hit the TM while watching the US soccer match.  9 miles with 2 X 2 miles @ TM HMP pace with 1 mile recovery in between.  Felt really good.

Damaris

LRB

It was 95F and 76 dewpoint, so I hit the TM...

I am so proud of you.  A tear just rolled down my face, ting!  :'-)

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I am so proud of you.  A tear just rolled down my face, ting!  :'-)

Well, there was something interesting on TV.  The US v. Belgium match.  I told you I would move to the TM but my Summers last months (4-5 months in the high 90s) I cannot move all my runs to the TM this early.  And the pace had to be adjusted to 30sec/mile, which does not make me happy but I am just following orders.  My coach will be so proud too.

Damaris

outoftheblue

Checking in very late.   I'm being such a Dailies slacker this summer.  I pretty much get up and do my outdoor chores in the morning while it's still reasonably cool, then lunch followed by my indoor projects.  Running comes in about 3 pm and then I sit down for my "fun time" at the computer.  The Dailies page is 9 pages long and I've missed everything!  It's hard to catch up.

Anyhoo.  It was 101 degrees here with 14% humidity so it was treadmill time for me -- 7 miles in 70 minutes.   But my big excitement of the day  was that  I killed a rattlesnake with a shovel this afternoon that was literally two feet from my back door.   I whacked that poor thing into pieces.  Having had a dog almost die of a snake bite, I really dislike those things.

Life is good.

LRB

Don't worry about us Blue,  just make sure all the venom is removed before you barbeque that sap sucka! lol

outoftheblue

Ha ha, LRB.  There wasn't much left on that poor thing by the time it was done.  It would have been a poor BBQ indeed, so I just chucked it over the fence.

Life is good.