Beginners and Beyond

Things that drive you batty (Read 107 times)

Hip Redux

I was in Starbucks yesterday and the girl waiting for her drink took out a comb and started to comb her hair.

I appreciated the multitasking, but seriously.... No.

Brrrrrrr

Uffda

People that cough in to their hand.

People who get in the other lane, and then turn on their turn signal.

- Andrew

Gustav1

Fear is a Liar

1)People driving on the road in front of me.

2) Autocorrect.

3) Passwords and Usernames.

I'm so vegetarian I don't even eat animal crackers!

Jack K.

uʍop ǝpᴉsdn sǝʇᴉɹʍ ʇI

Bad grammar and the sense of entitlement that many people seem to have. I also hate it when I don't get a courtesy wave when I let someone go in front of me in traffic.

Hip Redux

Oh, and I'm going to add - coworkers who interrupt me with a question while I'm eating lunch.   Yes, with my mouthful of food, I would LOVE to engage in a conversation on my lunch hour.

People who cough or sneeze into their hands should be immediately doused in Purell on the spot.

LRB

Being asked by a waiter how the food is tastin', a question that requires me to talk.  Which normally is not a problem except they almost always asked when my mouth is full.

Whatever happened to, is everything okay?  Which only requires a nod, or a thumbs up or down.

Jess runs for bacon

People who clip their nails in public. Barf.

Hip Redux

People who clip their nails in public. Barf.

Ugh, I saw this in the airport once and he was doing his toenails!   Horrifying.

LRB

I also hate it when I don't get a courtesy wave when I let someone go in front of me in traffic.

It's like really?  Makes me wish I could take it back each time it happens.

The ridiculous change made a few years ago to extend daylight savings time.

Baboon

delicate flower

Yankee fans.

<3

Singer who runs a smidge

"Reality" TV.

When it's all said and done, no one remembers how far we have run.  The only thing that matters is how we have loved.

LRB

The ridiculous change made a few years ago to extend daylight savings time.

Easily the worst directive enacted by congress in our generation.  And that is saying A LOT!

nolamama

CQTM

People who cough or sneeze into their hands should be immediately doused in Purell on the spot.

Where do you want people's sneezes and coughs to go? Sometimes they come on unexpectedly.  Sleeve? Elbow? Into the air? A Kleenex is not always a viable option.

Toronto

Seven Deadly Shins

- the use of "should of" or "would of" instead of "should have" or "would have"

- drivers who go way too far down a closed or turn lane, and then try to merge at the last moment. This applies to highway ramps too.

- people who eat on public transit