Beginners and Beyond

Yummy. Subway to remove chemical in bread found in yoga mats. (Read 111 times)

Will run for scenery.

I hate to be the one to break this to everyone but *everything* is made up of chemicals.

Not true !

By number, almost everything in the known universe is a neutrino.  By mass, it's all monotomic hydrogen, a teensy

smidge of helium, and a nearly insignificant trace of other atoms, with nary a chemical bond to be found.  And that only makes up around 10% of what is out there.  The rest is weird shit, not chemicals.

Moral of the story : if you find yourself in a place full of chemicals, you're pretty damn lucky!

Especially if you can score a $5 footlong.....

Stupid feet!

Stupid elbow!

Yugo18

You have no sense of humour.

Obviously, you have no sense of logic.  Or humor.  Or awesomeness.  Or not-being-defensive-ness.

I do wish you were correct, though,   I know you cannot possibly understand, of course, but believe me when I say that it's really difficult to go through life with such an awesome sense of humor as the one belonging to me. Smile

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

Obviously, you have no sense of logic.  Or humor.  Or awesomeness.  Or not-being-defensive-ness.

I do wish you were correct, though,   I know you cannot possibly understand, of course, but believe me when I say that it's really difficult to go through life with such an awesome sense of humor as the one belonging to me. Smile

Obviously you've never met the man.  Because I assure you, he is completely amazing and makes me laugh every day.  But that's cool.  I am happy to keep him all to myself.

Running is dumb.

Hip Redux

You have no sense of humour.

I must not either because I completely missed the joke. lol

All I know is that Subway sucks, regardless of what's in their bread.   

FSocks

KillJoyFuckStick

This thread illustrates everything fawked up about the BnB.

Carry on.

You people have issues 

Hip Redux

Carry on.

Yugo18

Carry on.

I am afraid to have to inform you that you have no sense of humor.

Yugo18

Obviously you've never met the man.  Because I assure you, he is completely amazing and makes me laugh every day.  But that's cool.  I am happy to keep him all to myself.

But where is your sense of humor?

But seriously, I have no doubt he is.  As if any of us would randomly make an accurate evaluation of someone.  I was joking, demonstrating the absurdity of making there types of statements on-line to random strangers.

cookiemonster

Connoisseur of Cookies

Well, that was kinda' the joke.  Complete with the silly to emphasize the joking nature of the post.

Of course everything is made up of chemicals (jjs22's physics minded observations aside).  Of course some are good and some are bad.  How many times has it been mentioned in this thread so far? Quite a few from my reading.

So coming forward with such a blatantly simple post seemingly ignorant of the discussion up to that point should have been read as a "Hello Captain Obvious" moment.  You know.  Captain Obvious.  Wink wink.  

Unless, of course, people have been taking this whole internet thing a little seriously.

Yes, yes.  I know.  The internetz.  It's serious business.

***************************************************************************************

"C" is for cookie.  That's good enough for me.

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

Carry on.

I tried to steer it toward the Sriracha sauce a long time ago.

Running is dumb.

Birdwell

I tried to steer it toward the Sriracha sauce a long time ago.

Never tried the stuff. Should I? Where can I find it (other than Subway)?

cookiemonster

Connoisseur of Cookies

Never tried the stuff. Should I? Where can I find it (other than Subway)?

When you find it try it with this.

***************************************************************************************

"C" is for cookie.  That's good enough for me.

Just B.S.

I think I am older than you!

O children save  that conversation  for when you are over 50. Which is a long time if D is the older

Of the two Smile

Hip Redux

Of course everything is made up of chemicals (jjs22's physics minded observations aside).  Of course some are good and some are bad.  How many times has it been mentioned in this thread so far? Quite a few from my reading.

About as many times as someone tried to explain to me why the banana meme was posted.  lol

Also:

Mmmmm...beer

It's hilarious that people are getting so wrapped around the axle about this chemical in the bread, while making no mention of the chemicals they put in their meat.  FWIW, I eat subway, don't care, I eat other processed crap too, and enjoy Splenda in my coffee and Mio in my water.  Overall, I'm still a lot healthier than I used to be, so I'm fine with a little compromise.

We're all one virus mutation away from extinction anyway, no need to waste time worrying about a few chemicals. Smile

-Dave

My running blog

Goals | sub-18 5k | sub-3 marathon 2:56:46!!