Beginners and Beyond

Runnin' WednesDAILIES (Read 45 times)

B-Plus

Speaking of ass bones, when I lost a bunch of weight, I started to have serious ass bone pain.   To the point where I almost went to the doctor but I could only imagine the exam and really, what was I going to say - my tailbone hurts and no, I swear, I didn't fall at a drunken dance party...?

Turns out - without all that ass padding, my assbone was constantly getting whacked when I sat.  Hard chairs were the worst!  I literally carried an ass pillow around with me, it hurt so much.   Then it just went away. I guess my ass got used to its new size.

And yes, I am trying to see how many times I can say ass in one post. Big grin

Ha! My ass does get a bit sore when sitting on hard chairs. I've always thought that it's from having a skinny ass.

So_Im_a_Runner

Go figure

This is what mine looks like: linky.

BR - Shhhhhh!  PRIVATE messages, don't go telling the world about 'em!

Wow, perhaps if I attached that to my tri bike I could get back into cycling!  And I hope this doesn't make me awful, but I had to laugh a little thinking of you fit runner women using one of these juxtaposed against the picture of one on a wheel chair.

Trying to find some more hay to restock the barn

So_Im_a_Runner

Go figure

Ha! My ass does get a bit sore when sitting on hard chairs. I've always thought that it's from having a skinny ass.

They used to call me "wide load" in elementary school.  I used to wear "husky" sized pants.  That didn't last long though, and now I'm left wanting for a little padding too.

I miss the pic of you eating that giant taco (I know it was a drink, but didn't look like one) on here...made me laugh every time.

Zelanie

Jay- Glad you're taking the cutback, hope it does its magic.  I think I'm about 2/3 of the way back.  It's hard to say since I haven't attempted a LR or any speedwork.  I think I'm aiming for an October HM.

Hip Redux

SIAR- carrying an ass pillow around really doesn't do much for exuding the image of a "fit runner", at least not in my case.

Here's a picture for you guys, and guess what? It's running related, you weirdos.  My shoes after today's race.

Note to self:  White socks not really the best choice for muddy XC trails.  And the mud smelled like cow manure, because we were on a farm.   So, yuck.

So_Im_a_Runner

Go figure

Jay- Glad you're taking the cutback, hope it does its magic.  I think I'm about 2/3 of the way back.  It's hard to say since I haven't attempted a LR or any speedwork.  I think I'm aiming for an October HM.

Hey, this is butt talk hour!  Glad you're coming back well...you've been doing it smartly, which isn't easy.

So_Im_a_Runner

Go figure

Oski...I was coated with roughly the same amount of mud following my trail/cross country gallivanting too!  Are those the Kinvara trail shoes, and do you like 'em?  I've been wearing my Minimus trail, but need something for longer trail runs when my Hokas don't have enough tread.

Zelanie

Hey, this is butt talk hour!

Oh sorry!  I am on the west coast, so it is still time to talk running out here.

So_Im_a_Runner

Go figure

Oh sorry!  I am on the west coast, so it is still time to talk running out here.

It's okay, I find running entertaining too.  So by all means, entertain me!  It's hard to go to bed at a decent hour after evening racing, that's what I'm finding out now.  Oh well - no alarm tomorrow!

Will run for scenery.

I wasn't going to ask, since I have too many shoes already, but those are pretty cool looking.

Okay, now, back to the ass talk.

Stupid feet!

Stupid elbow!

kristin10185

Skirt Runner

lol @ beach and oski....dying laughing over here

PRs:   5K- 28:16 (5/5/13)      10K- 1:00:13 (10/27/13)    4M- 41:43 (9/7/13)   15K- 1:34:25  (8/17/13)    10M- 1:56:30 (4/6/14)     HM- 2:20:16 (4/13/14)     Full- 5:55:33 (11/1/15)

I started a blog about running :) Check it out if you care to

B-Plus

They used to call me "wide load" in elementary school.  I used to wear "husky" sized pants.  That didn't last long though, and now I'm left wanting for a little padding too.

I miss the pic of you eating that giant taco (I know it was a drink, but didn't look like one) on here...made me laugh every time.

That douchey pic is back!

It's okay, I find running entertaining too.  So by all means, entertain me!  It's hard to go to bed at a decent hour after evening racing, that's what I'm finding out now.  Oh well - no alarm tomorrow!

Reminds me of late night hockey. I always had cravings for Coke as well after those games.

So_Im_a_Runner

Go figure

Yep, still good for a laugh!  I miss tacos at Chi Chis...it's a shame those went out of business.  I hear ya on the Coke.  I've been having way too much pop/soda in general of late.

I have a can of that new Mtn Dew Kickstart in the fridge to try in the morning.  It's supposed to be a breakfast drink?!?  Regardless, I'm curious to try it.