Beginners and Beyond

Top O' The Morning After Monday Penguins! (Read 31 times)

kristin10185

Skirt Runner

Nice to see you checking in. We are shoe twins now Smile I have 2 pairs of the Wave Inspire 9s!

Evening pens! Did a 45 minute water running workout with my coach this AM and 45 minute swim lesson after work. Stopped by the LRS in between to exchange the shoes I got on Saturday (Asics GT-2000 - bit too narrow for me). I've got a shiny new pair of Mizuno Wave Inspires to try, will probably just walk around in them tomorrow and maybe try jogging a lap or two Wednesday or Thursday. Have a good week all! Smile

PRs:   5K- 28:16 (5/5/13)      10K- 1:00:13 (10/27/13)    4M- 41:43 (9/7/13)   15K- 1:34:25  (8/17/13)    10M- 1:56:30 (4/6/14)     HM- 2:20:16 (4/13/14)     Full- 5:55:33 (11/1/15)

I started a blog about running :) Check it out if you care to

From the Internet.

High 5, shoe twin! Big grin Hoping they work out for me, they felt so much nicer/less clunky than the 5 other pairs I tried on!

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Hi, guys.  I'm home!

Damaris

Bin Running

Ginny, Not so sure if I could ran another 5.5miles on that speed but wouldn't wanna risk it.. Good practise for the race as these youngster pace is all over the place according to my GPS.. haaa good to be young though.

Lauren, congrats on new shoes.. Inspires is my favorite shoes.. Hope it goes well with you..

2015 Races

2XU HM - 29 Mar

Bin Running

Welcome home, Damaris..

2015 Races

2XU HM - 29 Mar

Jack K.

uʍop ǝpᴉsdn sǝʇᴉɹʍ ʇI

Bin: Stick to your taper and discipline yourself!

Damaris: Great RR. I looked for you on TV! Wink

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

With almost everybody wearing bright yellow or green, it would've been hard to find me.  But thanks!

Bin: Stick to your taper and discipline yourself!

Damaris: Great RR. I looked for you on TV! Wink

Damaris

Bin Running

Gustav, you plan looks pretty solid..

Any reason why you are resting 2 days before the 28Apr (tuneup race?) I would throw in a few stride on race week to train the legs turnover..

Disclaimer:

I had never trained for a 5K nor have I ran a 5K hard before.. haaa.. ;p

2015 Races

2XU HM - 29 Mar