Beginners and Beyond

IMTPT (Read 1309 times)

It's Thursday.  I've made it 84 hours without caffeine.  Headache.  Blah.  Have a good day everyone.

Take Charge. Train Harder. Suck Less. No Excuses.

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

Morning.

Relentless forward progress

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Morning!

It's Thursday?  That means I have another marathon in 3 days?

Damaris

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Hi!

If anyone is interested the House has a big shoe sale. Got my running shoes half price and free shipping. I put the link in the normal dailies on here. Page 2 Of the thread.

I have aver flared my right SI a bit. So no running yesterday or today.

Marjorie

I saw that sale, but they don't have the shoes I want  in the List.

Damaris, good luck in DC.

Yo Pam.

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

Good luck in DC Damaris!

Yo Van.

*Sucks down coffee, chokes down sandwich, crawls back to bed*

Wandering Wally

Howdy all!  Happy Thursday.  Woke up to an inch or two of snow on the ground this morning.  It's too early for that.

Re: Shoes.  Hmmm.  I'm going to need some new ones in December.  I'm debating between the Asics FujiTrainer 2 or Keen A86 TR.  Both are in the lower drop category.  I know the Asics will fit my heels and ankles right.  The Keens should fit good if the last is similar to the Keen CNX.

Van - Way to go.  How long is supposed to take for the headaches to subside?

Run!  Just Run!

Trail Runner Nation Podcast

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Now Quincy has diarrhea. That was fun to come home to. Got out the doggie diarrhea meds. He should be fine. Just his system reprocessing after eating a HUGE chunk go blanket. We are lucky he didn't end up with a blockage and surgery. I seriously have no idea how he stuffed that much blanket in his tummy.

Marjorie

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Again, Marjorie?  Poor baby!

Damaris

Marjorie, wow, hope your dog will be ok.  Pets, gotta love em, and they can be so frustrating.

I'm not too shy to admit that I'm having cravings.

Morning.  Happy Friday.  Entire family has the day off today.  I think we'll splurge and go to Costco for a samples lunch.  Ha.  Seriously, have a couple hours of yardwork to get get done eventually once it warms up.  Heading to the gym for a run in the meantime.  Be well posters.

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

Morning all.

Just had an early morning job interview over the phone.  Took this one in my jammies.

Now its time to finish my coffee and eventually get ready for the day.  Taking the pup to the vet this afternoon for his yearly exam.  Might try to get a run in this afternoon, or do yard work.  Hate to do it but I need to cut the grass one last time.  We had a mild October so the grass has grown up from the last cutting which I thought would be the last of the season.

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

Morning. Laundry and packing this morning, then heading up to the folks' for the weekend after youngest's OT to help Mom sort, pack, and purge some stuff.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Morning!  I'll be off in less than an hour.

Damaris

Singer who runs a smidge

Oh honey.  You're always a little off!  Wink

When it's all said and done, no one remembers how far we have run.  The only thing that matters is how we have loved.