Drinkers with a Running Problem

New Glarus (Read 601 times)

Prince of Fatness

Wow.  I am really digging this Chocolate Abbey.

Semi-retired.

Refurbished Hip

So I finally scrolled through all of this thread and not one mention of the IIPA?  It was amazing.  Amazing!  If they don't bring it back eventually, I think I will cry.  So much better than Hopslam.

A Dance with Monkeys

Yes, it was awesome. So was Black Top.
        Madcow75

So I finally scrolled through all of this thread and not one mention of the IIPA?  It was amazing.  Amazing!  If they don't bring it back eventually, I think I will cry.  So much better than Hopslam.

Blasphemy! Wink Although I would put NG IIPA up there with Tyranena Hop Whore.

A Dance with Monkeys

Meh. Hopslam was too much of a good thing.

Needs more cowbell!

So we ordered a new bike rack (that can carry fat bikes) from a co. in WI and DH jokingly left a comment on the order re: shipping us a bottle of Serendipity.  They replied stating that they couldn't legally ship alcohol across state lines.

Lo and behold, when the rack arrived earlier in the week there was a carefully packaged bottle of Serendipity within.  We are planning to crack it open to celebrate moving into our new home in a week.  Seems rather fitting, in part because that rack will make it easier to move the 2 of our bikes that don't fit on conventional racks.

I shoot pretty things! ~

'14 Goals:

• 2 olympic distance duathlons -- 6 days apart -- PR at least 1

• 130#s (and stay there, gotdammit!)

Now that's customer service. Don't see that much more nowadays.

A Dance with Monkeys

Love it.

Great beer too!

Needs more cowbell!

Now that's customer service. Don't see that much more nowadays.

Sure a far cry from the loathsome service that the other WI bike-related co. -- Trek -- I know several people with horror stories about that company not honoring warranties.  Guess they thought they could ride on Lance's coat-tails...wonder how that's workin' for them now...

I shoot pretty things! ~

'14 Goals:

• 2 olympic distance duathlons -- 6 days apart -- PR at least 1

• 130#s (and stay there, gotdammit!)