Drinkers with a Running Problem

what happened did everyone join AA? (Read 433 times)

The voice of mile 18

or are we too drunk to type? I've been bad very little running and no drinking lately. but am heading to the shore this weekend and will be bring a six pack of newcastle brown in a bottle to make up for it.

Tri Rule #1 of Triathlon Training/Racing - If Momma ain't happy nobody is happy 

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I've been too busy making out with my new shoes...god, everything I ever heard about the Asics Kayano is TRUE...or, as Lili Von Schtupp would say, "It's twu...it's twu, it's twu!" Big grin k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

The voice of mile 18

I've been too busy making out with my new shoe!"
        that's hot Big grin actually I am in need of new shoes. I was a long time fan of saucony then all of a sudden they stopped being the most comfortable shoe ever. maybe I should try out the kayano's

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

I was thinking we should do a feature request for the ability to log our booze. You know, we input the different types and quantities of alcohol consumed. Because when it comes to pulling up a report on this group, the mileage totals are definitely not telling the story. Big grin BTW, pwops to ZZ for the gwatuitous Bwazing Saddles wefewence.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

BTW, pwops to ZZ for the gwatuitous Bwazing Saddles wefewence.
            A wed wose...how womantic! Tongue k

~ Sarah Kay

The voice of mile 18

absolutely great movie that could never be made today.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

absolutely great movie that could never be made today.
                You said it! Sad thing is my kid quotes the movie and he has never seen it--that's how much lines from that film make it into our daily speech. Tongue k

~ Sarah Kay

Go Pre!

I don't know... play chess... screw... P.S. I had many tasty bottles of delicious brown pop this weekend. My mileage is way down and my alcohol consumption is way up. This trend is very dangerous!
                  zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I don't know... play chess... screw...
                    Let's play chess. Wink k

~ Sarah Kay

Go Pre!

Let's play chess. Wink k
                      Gottta love Bart! 8 Ball
                      zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Gottta love Bart! 8 Ball
                        I can't believe he didn't have more of a career. That guy had the most awesome expressive face and comedic timing! Smile And I still feel sad for Gene Wilder every time I think of how he lost his wife, Gilda, and friend, Madeline, to cancer. Cancer should never take funny people--we need them too much. F'in cancer. Sad k

~ Sarah Kay

Go Pre!

Cancer shouldn't take anyone! F'in cancer is right! wahhh wahhh (Debbie Downer)
                          jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

And I still feel sad for Gene Wilder every time I think of how he lost his wife, Gilda, and friend, Madeline, to cancer. Cancer should never take funny people--we need them too much. F'in cancer. Sad
                            Not to continue the downer train, but also Cleavon Little, the very talented and under-appreciated actor who played Sheriff Bart in the movie. F'in cancer sucks. Angry

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Not to continue the downer train, but also Cleavon Little, the very talented and under-appreciated actor who played Sheriff Bart in the movie. F'in cancer sucks. Angry
                              No way! Did he pass away? Oh, that is extra sucky! Sad k

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Oh, no...I just saw he died in '92 of colon cancer. That is so awful. k

~ Sarah Kay