Masters Running

TimBo's Craigslist profile - help him find a date! (Read 961 times)

wildchild

Carolyn

Oh, man, she's been reading this thread? Shocked Hi, Kelly, I'm Carolyn, and I started this thread as a joke. Tim's a super nice guy, and I'm sure you'll be fine sharing a room with him. Of course, none of us has actually met him in person, mind you, but we feel like we know him well since we're such good virtual friends. Hope you both have an awesome marathon on Sunday Saturday! (oops - my bad...)

I hammered down the trail, passing rocks and trees like they were standing still.

Marathon Maniac #3309

My only advice Tim is if you two do share a room, I would totally lay off anything that even resembles romanticism. Personally, that would freak me out - to meet someone for the first time, decide for convenience sake that maybe sharing a room at a marathon is good option, and then have a man I'm meeting for the first time do anything subtle that insinuates romanticism. I wouldn't be able to sleep, I'd be nervous about what he was expecting, and then wouldn't be well rested for the race. I would much rather that someone just interact with me casually, in a 'friend' sort of way, in that setting, since this is your guys' first meeting and all. That's my two cents - but then I tend to be pretty conservative when it comes to situations like this.
      Tammy. does that rule out the "hot tub"...lol Tapering Tim

Running has given me the courage to start, the determination to keep trying, and the childlike spirit to have fun along the way - Run often and run long, but never outrun your Joy of running!

Mariposai

May I also add that Tim's Friday night roommate and weekend marathon coach has been following this thread and finds it very amusing.
        you are toasted SR...You are forbidden to call me with any words of endearment for the next 24 hours Evil grin...better yet until the weekend is over. Sad Big grin. Well...come to think of it...it is great that she is reading this. I would. And I would trust any guy who has the toasted one as a friend. It is great that our Timbo will have such a great mentor like her for his first marathon coach. Yeap...proud to be sending timbo to this marathon and to meet this lady (how old is she dear Toasted one?) For all we know she is ancient Smile

"Champions are everywhereall you need is to train them properly..." ~Arthur Lydiard

Marathon Maniac #3309

Oh, man, she's been reading this thread? Shocked Hi, Kelly, I'm Carolyn, and I started this thread as a joke. Tim's a super nice guy, and I'm sure you'll be fine sharing a room with him. Of course, none of us has actually met him in person, mind you, but we feel like we know him well since we're such good virtual friends. Hope you both have an awesome marathon on Sunday!
          Not to be picky Carolyn, but the race is Sat...then the extra stuff is...never mind. Tim

Running has given me the courage to start, the determination to keep trying, and the childlike spirit to have fun along the way - Run often and run long, but never outrun your Joy of running!

Marathon Maniac #3309

Ya know, this gal can NOT be right for me. She says she spits, drinks beer, hates shopping, just one of the guys. But the deal breaker is when she didn't say she 'farts' while running....when will wimmin "get it" Ok, tapering is getting to me. Tim

King of PhotoShop

Tim, "less is more." Go to sleep. And she is 40. Spareribs
              Mariposai

And she is 40. Spareribs
                you are too good for your own good Wink

"Champions are everywhereall you need is to train them properly..." ~Arthur Lydiard

xor

But the deal breaker is when she didn't say she 'farts'
                  Dude. She poots.

Marathon Maniac #3309

Tim, "less is more." Go to sleep. And she is 40. Spareribs
                    OK, off to bed! But Ribs, what running gal doesn't toot...ok, really off to bed. Tim

MM#209 / JapanJoyful#803

SL - maybe she can come up here sometime with you and join SLR and me in some of our long ones, . . . . . . that is if you ever get to come back. no particular reason but does she ever shed her shoes too? ps - I thought you were the one who called Bart? . . . . . .

"Enjoy yourself. Your younger days never come again." 100yo T. Igarashi to me in geta at top of Mt. Fuji (8/2/87)

May I also add that Tim's Friday night roommate and weekend marathon coach has been following this thread and finds it very amusing.
                        She's been reading this thread, now that is just too funny. Big grin Dude you've got a lot of "splainin" to do! Wink

Marathon Maniac #3309

Dude you've got a lot of "splainin" to do! Wink
                          Big grin Should make for some good conversation... Tim

Mr. Chip & Mizz Rizzo

OMG - this thread is just TOO funny! Timbo - you are going to have to write TWO reports. One about the marathon and more importantly the one about the night before!! Yes

~Mary

"My sunshine doesn't come from the skies,
                            It comes from the love in my dog's eyes."

~unknown

http:www.rawleypointkennel.com

OMG - this thread is just TOO funny! Timbo - you are going to have to write TWO reports. One about the marathon and more importantly the one about the night before!! Yes
                              And pictures Tim we're gonna want pictures! Big grin
                              TammyinGP

Tim, hottubs are not ruled out. We all know they are great for therapeutic reasons. Of course, a hottub would be ruled out for me because I only hottub in the nudities. Wink And 'farts' (hate that term by the way), are really called "Butt Burps". Cool

Tammy